Han Hye-jin "2020 years

Start with Model and end with Model, life Chinese white shrimp learn posture.Model Han Hye-jin gave a feeling ahead of the last episode of MBN entertainment Long Live and Belong.Han Hye-jin wrote on personal Instagram on January 3, My 2020 yearId say it wasnt the year that started with Model and ended with Model; the collection cancellations that Ive had in 21 years of debut.I thought that there would be something I could do to help myself, and it was a year that I started with a great lesson that even small help could not be done without the help of many people. I met those who dreamed that I had a long time ago, and people who dreamed new dreams when everyone said that they could rest now.I cant forget their eyes dreaming in Act 2 of their lives. Would you excuse me if I saw me 20 years ago?Chinese white shrimp learned a serious attitude in life for those who live enthusiastically with the dream of Model. We have also reflected on ourselves whether we have ever wondered about our parents dreams even once.(Well, nevertheless, Im still ineffective ) 2020 year, which is harder for everyone than everBut it seems to me that many memories are remembered.In 2021, we all look forward to being able to return to normal life as we used to be, not just a lot of fun and not a lot of fun.Happy New Year and be healthy #a long life # Last # Final winner. Meanwhile, Long Live and Belong starring Han Hye-jin airs today (on Thursday).

Start with Model and end with Model, life Chinese white shrimp learn posture." Model Han Hye-jin gave a feeling ahead of the last episode of MBN entertainment 'Long Live and Belong'.

Han Hye-jin wrote on personal Instagram on January 3, "My 2020 year I'd say it wasn't the year that started with Model and ended with Model; the collection cancellations that I've had in 21 years of debut. I thought that there would be something I could do to help myself, and it was a year that I started with a great lesson that even small help could not be done without the help of many people. "

"I met those who dreamed that I had a long time ago, and people who dreamed new dreams when everyone said that they could rest now. I can't forget their eyes dreaming in Act 2 of their lives. Would you excuse me if I saw me 20 years ago? Chinese white shrimp learned a serious attitude in life for those who live enthusiastically with the dream of Model. "

"We have also reflected on ourselves whether we have ever wondered about our parents' dreams even once. (Well, nevertheless, I'm still ineffective ) 2020 year, which is harder for everyone than ever But it seems to me that many memories are remembered. In 2021, we all look forward to being able to return to normal life as we used to be, not just a lot of fun and not a lot of fun. Happy New Year and be healthy #a long life # Last # Final winner. "

Meanwhile, "Long Live and Belong" starring Han Hye-jin airs today (on Thursday).