BIGBANG Top unveils Selfie surprise

Top (real name Choi Seung-hyun and 34) of group BIGBANG members released recent photos after a long time.On the 28th, Top posted a selfie photo on Instagram, which is unusual for the top to release selfie photos as it usually posts daily photos or art-related photos.The top in the picture is wearing yellow-rimmed glasses. Hes wearing a navy shirt. Hes a haircut with a clear forehead.I look at the camera with intense eyes, and the tip of the tops lips is slightly swollen.On the other hand, Top has been on the topic by releasing another recent situation.# My money is born in the past Iran wrote and captured the details of the delivery of bread at Panera Bread in Seoul.Top, who ordered a total of 29,600 won worth of bread, told Panera Bread, I am 35 years old.My mom and dad first met at XXX (Panera Bread name) and sent me the house Iran to attract attention.
Top (real name Choi Seung-hyun and 34) of group BIGBANG members released recent photos after a long time.On the 28th, Top posted a selfie photo on Instagram, which is unusual for the top to release selfie photos as it usually posts daily photos or art-related photos.The top in the picture is wearing yellow-rimmed glasses. Hes wearing a navy shirt. Hes a haircut with a clear forehead.I look at the camera with intense eyes, and the tip of the tops lips is slightly swollen.On the other hand, Top has been on the topic by releasing another recent situation.# My money is born in the past Iran wrote and captured the details of the delivery of bread at Panera Bread in Seoul.Top, who ordered a total of 29,600 won worth of bread, told Panera Bread, I am 35 years old.My mom and dad first met at XXX (Panera Bread name) and sent me the house Iran to attract attention.

Top (real name Choi Seung-hyun and 34) of group BIGBANG members released recent photos after a long time.

On the 28th, Top posted a Selfie photo on Instagram, which is unusual for the Top to release Selfie photos as it usually posts daily photos or art-related photos. The Top in the picture is wearing yellow-rimmed glasses. He’s wearing a navy shirt. He’s a haircut with a clear forehead. I look at the camera with intense eyes, and the tip of the Top's lips is slightly swollen.

On the other hand, Top has been on the Topic by releasing another recent situation.

"# My money is born in the past" Iran wrote and captured the details of the delivery of bread at Panera Bread in Seoul.

Top, who ordered a total of 29,600 won worth of bread, told Panera Bread, "I am 35 years old. My mom and dad first met at XXX (Panera Bread name) and sent me the house "Iran" to attract attention.