Jung Seung-hwan, "On this Street without a doubt" chart No. 1 "Yesterday I'm excited...Many Love Thank You"

Jung Seung-hwan, On this Street without a doubt chart No. 1 Yesterday Im excited...Many Love Thank YouSinger Jung Seung-hwan expressed Thank You to the holiness of his new song This Street without a doubt.Jung Seung-hwan said on his Instagram on the 9th, Are you listening to this street without any hesitation?It has been only a day, but as soon as the new song comes out, there are some people who are interested and are more pleased than me, so I am excited all day from yesterday. Jung Seung-hwan said, Thank you for loving me a lot.Ill keep posting the activity-related news!I hope everyone stays healthy and warm winter. In addition, the video was released by Jung Seung-hwan, who is shooting a music video on this street.Jung Seung-hwan, who is divided into the owner of an old bookstore, catches the eye with a natural expression.Jung Seung-hwan announced the winter single This Street without a break on the 8th. This Street without a break is loved by many music sites.Jung Seung-hwan Instagram

Jung Seung-hwan, "On this Street without a doubt" chart No. 1 "Yesterday I'm excited...Many Love Thank You"

Singer Jung Seung-hwan expressed Thank You to the holiness of his new song 'This Street without a doubt'.

Jung Seung-hwan said on his Instagram on the 9th, "Are you listening to this street without any hesitation? It has been only a day, but as soon as the new song comes out, there are some people who are interested and are more pleased than me, so I am excited all day from Yesterday. "

Jung Seung-hwan said, "Thank You for loving me a lot. I'll keep posting the activity-related news! I hope everyone stays healthy and warm winter. "

In addition, the video was released by Jung Seung-hwan, who is shooting a music video on this street. Jung Seung-hwan, who is divided into the owner of an old bookstore, catches the eye with a natural expression.

Jung Seung-hwan announced the winter single "This Street without a break" on the 8th. "This Street without a break" is loved by many music sites.

Jung Seung-hwan Instagram