Lee Chae-young, a New Year's speech with the Sunrise "Thank you for 2020 year YEAR year year "

Actor Lee Chae-young expressed his feelings for the New Year.Lee Chae-young said on December 31st, 2020 year YEAR year year was a year when a lot of things happened to both Lee Chae-young and Lee Bo-young.I woke up this morning and went out to schedule, and I looked back on this year with a cup of tea, and I felt that all of it was a more valuable time than any other year because it was a thing that eventually brought only deep teaching and good results.I really do not have much left ... # Thank you # 2020 year YEAR year year .Lee Chae-young, who is in the public photo, is posing for V while looking at the Sunrise, especially focusing on Lee Chae-youngs happy expression, which is seen through the sunshine.The netizens responded, Chung Youngs sister has been working hard in 2020 year YEAR year year this year, and I am happy for the New Year.

Actor Lee Chae-young expressed his feelings for the New Year.

Lee Chae-young said on December 31st, "2020 year YEAR year year was a year when a lot of things happened to both Lee Chae-young and Lee Bo-young. I woke up this morning and went out to schedule, and I looked back on this year with a cup of tea, and I felt that all of it was a more valuable time than any other year because it was a thing that eventually brought only deep teaching and good results. I really do not have much left ... # Thank you # 2020 year YEAR year year ".

Lee Chae-young, who is in the public photo, is posing for V while looking at the Sunrise, especially focusing on Lee Chae-young's happy expression, which is seen through the sunshine.

The netizens responded, "Chung Young's sister has been working hard in 2020 year YEAR year year this year, and I am happy for the New Year."