Lee Sang Yi "Advertising Blue Chips? "Should be" Thanks to the Good."

Lee Sang Yi Advertising Blue Chips? Should be Thanks to the Good.Actor Lee Sang Yi, known as Fish butler, completed a special picture with At Style.In this picture, which was held at an aquarium cafe, he gave a dreamy and chic atmosphere and inspired the staffs admiration.Lee Sang Yi was greatly loved as a national son-in-law through KBS 2TV I went once, which ended in September.Thanks to the good drama, I recently took a commercial with Mart and Jukjuk, he said, who became an advertising blue chip thanks to his popularity.Not long ago, MBC released its daily life as a Fish Deokhoo in I Live Alone. When he asked the Fish deacon about the charm of his companion, he said, I can only have a one-sided crush.I have been living together for a few years, but my Fish still do not recognize me. I am alone in infinite unrequited love. He graduated from the Korea National University of Arts and is known as the entertainment industry Um Chin.He said, I am not very good at studying, so I am not a strict child.Lee Sang Yi, also known as singer Rain s steamed fan, has a history of winning the UCC contest with the past Rainism cover dance.He also revealed that he had received an idol casting proposal from a company after posting a cover video.
Lee Sang Yi Advertising Blue Chips? Should be Thanks to the Good.Actor Lee Sang Yi, known as Fish butler, completed a special picture with At Style.In this picture, which was held at an aquarium cafe, he gave a dreamy and chic atmosphere and inspired the staffs admiration.Lee Sang Yi was greatly loved as a national son-in-law through KBS 2TV I went once, which ended in September.Thanks to the good drama, I recently took a commercial with Mart and Jukjuk, he said, who became an advertising blue chip thanks to his popularity.Not long ago, MBC released its daily life as a Fish Deokhoo in I Live Alone. When he asked the Fish deacon about the charm of his companion, he said, I can only have a one-sided crush.I have been living together for a few years, but my Fish still do not recognize me. I am alone in infinite unrequited love. He graduated from the Korea National University of Arts and is known as the entertainment industry Um Chin.He said, I am not very good at studying, so I am not a strict child.Lee Sang Yi, also known as singer Rain s steamed fan, has a history of winning the UCC contest with the past Rainism cover dance.He also revealed that he had received an idol casting proposal from a company after posting a cover video.

Lee Sang Yi "Advertising Blue Chips? "Should be" Thanks to the Good."

Actor Lee Sang Yi, known as 'Fish butler', completed a special picture with At Style.

In this picture, which was held at an aquarium cafe, he gave a dreamy and chic atmosphere and inspired the staff's admiration.

Lee Sang Yi was greatly loved as a 'national son-in-law' through KBS 2TV 'I went once', which ended in September. “Thanks to the good drama, I recently took a commercial with Mart and Jukjuk,” he said, who became an advertising blue chip thanks to his popularity.

Not long ago, MBC released its daily life as a "Fish Deokhoo" in "I Live Alone." When he asked the Fish deacon about the charm of his companion, he said, "I can only have a one-sided crush. I have been living together for a few years, but my Fish still do not recognize me. I am alone in infinite unrequited love. "

He graduated from the Korea National University of Arts and is known as the entertainment industry 'Um Chin'. He said, "I am not very good at studying, so I am not a strict child."

Lee Sang Yi, also known as singer Rain 's steamed fan, has a history of winning the UCC contest with the past 'Rainism' cover dance. He also revealed that he had received an idol casting proposal from a company after posting a cover video.