"I don't have to go to Cafe"...Byun Jung-soo, super luxury Home Carpe bragging [SHOT!]

I dont have to go to Cafe...Byun Jung-soo, super luxury Home Carpe bragging [SHOT!]Byun Jung-soo said on his personal instagram on the morning of the 15th, Coffee bread. Would you like to come to my house?I bake bread in the morning, drop down drip coffee, and I do not have to go to Cafe! In the photos and videos uploaded together, Byun Jung-soo bakes delicious croissants and makes fragrant coffee directly.The perfect and luxurious home Cafe menu was completed without going to Cafe as he wrote.Byun Jung-soo is 21 years old and has made his debut as a model at the same time as early marriage, and is active in the entertainment industry.Especially, her daughter, One, is also working as a stylish mother and daughter, attending Fashion Week with her mother.[Photo] SNS

"I don't have to go to Cafe"...Byun Jung-soo, super luxury Home Carpe bragging [SHOT!]

Byun Jung-soo said on his personal instagram on the morning of the 15th, "Coffee bread. Would you like to come to my house? I bake bread in the morning, drop down drip coffee, and I do not have to go to Cafe! "

In the photos and videos uploaded together, Byun Jung-soo bakes delicious croissants and makes fragrant coffee directly. The perfect and luxurious home Cafe menu was completed without going to Cafe as he wrote.

Byun Jung-soo is 21 years old and has made his debut as a Model at the same time as early marriage, and is active in the entertainment industry. Especially, her daughter, One, is also working as a stylish mother and daughter, attending Fashion Week with her mother.

[Photo] SNS