Lee Min-jung, Mother-in-law's Kindergarten days "If I had a Quality Good Camera"

Actor Lee Min-jung has released a photo of her childhood.On December 29, Lee Min-jung posted a picture on his Instagram with an article entitled If I had a good quality Camera even when I was a child.In the photo, Lee Min-jung was seen during the Kindergarten era, and the young figure looking at one place with a bite on his finger was cute.The distinctive features that are no different from now attract attention.

Actor Lee Min-jung has released a photo of her childhood.

On December 29, Lee Min-jung posted a picture on his Instagram with an article entitled "If I had a good Quality Camera even when I was a child".

In the photo, Lee Min-jung was seen during the Kindergarten era, and the young figure looking at one place with a bite on his finger was cute. The distinctive features that are no different from now attract attention.