Lee Ha Jung "Jung Jun-ho, birthday party, at home and comfortable dinner"

Announcer-turned-broadcaster Lee Ha Jung shared the scene of her husband Jung Jun-hos birthday party.Lee Ha Jung uploaded a picture to his Instagram on December 24 with the phrase Yesterday was my husbands birthday.In the photo Jung Jun-ho is V-having a daughter; Lee Ha Jung said, I had a comfortable birthday dinner at home.I also liked the surprise of the employees birthdays at the company and the childrens birthday decorations at home. Today is Christmas Eve. Have a precious time with Family. Happy Christmas with a blessing, he added.

Announcer-turned-broadcaster Lee Ha Jung shared the scene of her husband Jung Jun-ho's birthday party.

Lee Ha Jung uploaded a picture to his Instagram on December 24 with the phrase "Yesterday was my husband's birthday."

In the photo Jung Jun-ho is V-having a daughter; Lee Ha Jung said, "I had a comfortable birthday dinner at home. I also liked the surprise of the employees' birthdays at the company and the children's birthday decorations at home. "

"Today is Christmas Eve. Have a precious time with Family. Happy Christmas with a blessing," he added.