Kim Ho-joong, where's the end of the network? with Baseball player Kook Hae-seong and a click "My Long Relation"

Singer Kim Ho-joong boasted a friendship with Baseball player Kook Hae-seong, who belongs to the Doosan Bears.Kim Ho-joong wrote on his personal Instagram account December 31, My old relationship is a great thing... ...for me. Ill support you for life!No.15 Doosan Bears lets get up again even if we fall.The Kook Hae-seong fighting mask was taken off only when taking a picture, and I wore it immediately after shooting. Kim Ho-joong in the photo is leaving a selfie with her face to face with Kook Hae-seong, and the affectionate figure of the two has been warm.Kim Ho-joongs extraordinary connections were especially surprising.Singer Park Koo-yoon, who saw this, said, My heart is good, and my tribunal has suffered a lot this evening. Lets meet my brother in good health.Meanwhile, Kim Ho-joong has been serving as a social worker since September.

Singer Kim Ho-joong boasted a friendship with Baseball player Kook Hae-seong, who belongs to the Doosan Bears.

Kim Ho-joong wrote on his personal Instagram account December 31, "My old relationship is a great thing... ...for me. I'll support you for life! No.15 Doosan Bears let's get up again even if we fall. The Kook Hae-seong fighting mask was taken off only when taking a picture, and I wore it immediately after shooting. "

Kim Ho-joong in the photo is leaving a selfie with her face to face with Kook Hae-seong, and the affectionate figure of the two has been warm. Kim Ho-joong's extraordinary connections were especially surprising.

Singer Park Koo-yoon, who saw this, said, "My heart is good, and my tribunal has suffered a lot this evening. Let's meet my brother in good health."

Meanwhile, Kim Ho-joong has been serving as a social worker since September.