Kim Sook "Friend, who has seen my rise and fall for 18 years, Sui Gu has been"

Kim Sook Friend, who has seen my rise and fall for 18 years, Sui Gu has beenGag Woman Kim Sook has left the air conditioner, which he held on for 18 years.Kim Sook posted a picture and a picture on his instagram on the 5th, It is the first air conditioner I bought in 2002 as a Gacon slap girl after holding on to one of the trace life fans.Kim Sook said, I have not seen my balance for 18 years and my color has not changed. I have seen my rise and fall in my 20s, 30s and 40s next to me.Thank you, Friend, and Sui Gu has been doing so.The photo shows Kim Sooks first air conditioner to make money as a twisher. It is surprising that 18 years have passed and there is no discoloration and it works well.Meanwhile, Kim Sook is currently appearing on KBS2 Problem Child in House and KBS Joy Meddling in Love 3.

Kim Sook "Friend, who has seen my rise and fall for 18 years, Sui Gu has been"

Gag Woman Kim Sook has left the air conditioner, which he held on for 18 years.

Kim Sook posted a picture and a picture on his instagram on the 5th, "It is the first air conditioner I bought in 2002 as a 'Gacon' slap girl after holding on to one of the trace life fans."

Kim Sook said, "I have not seen my balance for 18 years and my color has not changed. I have seen my rise and fall in my 20s, 30s and 40s next to me." Thank you, Friend, and Sui Gu has been doing so.”

The photo shows Kim Sook's first air conditioner to make money as a "twisher." It is surprising that 18 years have passed and there is no discoloration and it works well.

Meanwhile, Kim Sook is currently appearing on KBS2 Problem Child in House' and KBS Joy 'Meddling in Love 3'.