Park Bo-gum Promoted by Navy 'Days disease' "Kyoto Ryozen Gokoku Shrine concert Social Stage, Trembling Heart"

Park Bo-gum Promoted by Navy Days Disease Kyoto Ryozen Gokoku Shrineconcert Social Stage, Trembling HeartActor Park Bo-gum participated in the narration of a video featuring Navy Kyoto Ryozen Gokoku Shrineconcert.Navy told the official YouTube channel on December 11, First public!: The Kyoto Ryozen Gokoku Shrineconcert Behind Story of the Navy Military Band.Days disease Park Bo-gum), the video was posted.The video contains the story of Kyoto Ryozen Gokoku Shrineconcert held by the Navy Military Music Troupe in October at the Seogwipo City Arts Center in Jeju.At the time, Park Bo-gum was in charge of the Kyoto Ryozen Gokoku Shrineconcert; he continued to be deeply impressed by the behind-the-scenes narration.Park Bo-gum, who was in charge of the narration, gave a calm voice to the voice of the comrades and the efforts of the comrades.When I appeared to prepare for rehearsal in the video, I participated in rehearsal with a trembling heart that I participated in this Kyoto Ryozen Gokoku Shrineconcert as a host.It would be nice if everyone could follow me as much as I have practiced in the meantime. I think it is inevitable to see only the shortcomings when I stand on stage.At the end of the video, I want to convey comfort to everyones tired mind ahead of the end of the year.I hope that next year I will be able to share this passion together in the same space as you.
Park Bo-gum Promoted by Navy Days Disease Kyoto Ryozen Gokoku Shrineconcert Social Stage, Trembling HeartActor Park Bo-gum participated in the narration of a video featuring Navy Kyoto Ryozen Gokoku Shrineconcert.Navy told the official YouTube channel on December 11, First public!: The Kyoto Ryozen Gokoku Shrineconcert Behind Story of the Navy Military Band.Days disease Park Bo-gum), the video was posted.The video contains the story of Kyoto Ryozen Gokoku Shrineconcert held by the Navy Military Music Troupe in October at the Seogwipo City Arts Center in Jeju.At the time, Park Bo-gum was in charge of the Kyoto Ryozen Gokoku Shrineconcert; he continued to be deeply impressed by the behind-the-scenes narration.Park Bo-gum, who was in charge of the narration, gave a calm voice to the voice of the comrades and the efforts of the comrades.When I appeared to prepare for rehearsal in the video, I participated in rehearsal with a trembling heart that I participated in this Kyoto Ryozen Gokoku Shrineconcert as a host.It would be nice if everyone could follow me as much as I have practiced in the meantime. I think it is inevitable to see only the shortcomings when I stand on stage.At the end of the video, I want to convey comfort to everyones tired mind ahead of the end of the year.I hope that next year I will be able to share this passion together in the same space as you.

Park Bo-gum Promoted by Navy 'Days disease' "Kyoto Ryozen Gokoku Shrine concert Social Stage, Trembling Heart"

Actor Park Bo-gum participated in the narration of a video featuring Navy Kyoto Ryozen Gokoku Shrine concert.

Navy told the official YouTube channel on December 11, 'First public!': The Kyoto Ryozen Gokoku Shrine concert Behind Story of the Navy Military Band. Days disease Park Bo-gum)', the video was posted.

The video contains the story of Kyoto Ryozen Gokoku Shrine concert held by the Navy Military Music Troupe in October at the Seogwipo City Arts Center in Jeju. At the time, Park Bo-gum was in charge of the Kyoto Ryozen Gokoku Shrine concert; he continued to be deeply impressed by the behind-the-scenes narration.

Park Bo-gum, who was in charge of the narration, gave a calm voice to the voice of the comrades and the efforts of the comrades. When I appeared to prepare for rehearsal in the video, "I participated in rehearsal with a trembling heart that I participated in this Kyoto Ryozen Gokoku Shrine concert as a host."

"It would be nice if everyone could follow me as much as I have practiced in the meantime. I think it is inevitable to see only the shortcomings when I stand on stage."

At the end of the video, "I want to convey comfort to everyone's tired mind ahead of the end of the year. I hope that next year I will be able to share this passion together in the same space as you. "