"I Live Alone" Kai, fashionista..."I love clothes, heartfelt clothes."

On the afternoon of the 20th, MBC entertainment program I Live Alone, EXO member Kai showed sincere in clothes.There is a room on the house, a room on the bottom, Kai said. I am sincere in my clothes. I love clothes.But his clothes dont have a Tekken Tag Tournament apart; Kai said: Its not all new clothes.I havent taken off the Tekken Tag Tournament on my clothes since I was 20.Some of these clothes are quite expensive, so I think I can sell them when I need money. I always want to wear them like new clothes, so I wear Tekken Tag Tournament without taking off.

On the afternoon of the 20th, MBC entertainment program 'I Live Alone', EXO member Kai showed 'sincere in clothes'.

"There is a room on the house, a room on the bottom," Kai said. "I am sincere in my clothes. I love clothes."

But his clothes don't have a Tekken Tag Tournament apart; Kai said: "It's not all new clothes. I haven't taken off the Tekken Tag Tournament on my clothes since I was 20. Some of these clothes are quite expensive, so I think I can sell them when I need money. I always want to wear them like new clothes, so I wear Tekken Tag Tournament without taking off. "