"Goddess Kangrim" Cha Eun-woo "I do not have many high school memories, I feel like a real high school student."

Cha Eun-woo foreshadowed Moon Ga-young, a limited express chemistry with Hwang In-yeop.The TVN new tree drama Goddess Kanglim (playplayed by Lee Si-eun/directed by Kim Sang-hyup), which will be broadcast on December 9th, is a romantic comedy that restores self-esteem by sharing each others secrets by meeting a guard who has a complex appearance and has a goddess and a mother who has been hurt through toilet.Cha Eun-woo is going to capture the disassembly of the drama with his self-luminous visuals, academic achievements, and basketball skills, all of which are self-serving genes that boast top class.Cha Eun-woo was named to the virtual casting with a high synchro rate with Suho Character before the drama painter of Goddess Gangrim was decided.Astro members once told me that there was a Webtoon Character that resembled me, and thats when I first learned Suho.After seeing the work, I met with the director and the artist repeatedly and read, so my affection for Character grew and it was very interesting that it was also a water source for Tonton David In addition, Cha Eun-woo cited the charm of Suho Character as anti-tall beauty and expressed his affection for Character, saying, It is a Character with a warm heart inside, but sometimes a charm that reveals a cute side and a cute side.I have another Remady than the Characters I was in charge of before, he said, adding that he was expecting to be able to show me a new look as a student.In addition, Cha Eun-woo drew attention with his passion to synchronize with this Suho Character.Im thinking about Suhos Remady, about what I had been through a guard for half an hour before bed, as the director advised me to better understand Suho Character, he said.He also said, I am practicing Jujitsu and basketball hard to express Suho Character who likes exercise. Cha Eun-woo table made Suho more anticipated.At this time, Cha Eun-woo said, I am interested in fashion and like to exercise like Suho.But the part where a guard is cold and the iron wall is hit is a little different from me. He laughed, emphasizing that he was actually a warm man.In the meantime, Cha Eun-woo said, I am really happy shooting photo.I started my career as a trainee since high school, and I dont have many memories of those days. I feel like Im a real high school student when I gather with my peers at the photo shoot of Goddess Gangrim and talk and act.The staff and actors are all so bright and good that they are shooting photo with fun. Above all, Cha Eun-woo focused attention by saying that the chemistry score with Moon Ga-young (played by Lim Ju-kyung) and Hwang In-yeop (played by Han Seo-jun) was 99 points.I love breathing with my sister, he said. Im talking to each other during rehearsals, trying to match them, and shooting photos with joy.Especially, there are many scenes that Kayoung and Inyup and three of them take, and the synergy seems to be really good when the three meet. There are still scenes to shoot photo, so I left the other one to fill it up at that time. Fighting to 100 points!Expectations for the synergy with the honey chemistry of the three people to be shown in the Goddess Gangrim will rise vertically.In addition, Cha Eun-woo cited the comic book photo shot with Moon Ga-young as the most fun photo shot scene.I had a lot of fun shooting scenes with the main officer in the comic book room.In the mysterious space, the two characters took off their masks little by little, and the stories they made seemed to be strange tensions and interesting. Finally, Cha Eun-woo said, The first broadcast of Goddess Gangrim is not long.I hope that it will be a work that can give the audience the pleasure and laughter of Tonton David as I am shooting hard, and fun photo shot.  I will try to show a lot of good looks and new looks as this Suho.This winter, I will be with you at the end of the year! He said with a passion for the audience.
Cha Eun-woo foreshadowed Moon Ga-young, a limited express chemistry with Hwang In-yeop.The TVN new tree drama Goddess Kanglim (playplayed by Lee Si-eun/directed by Kim Sang-hyup), which will be broadcast on December 9th, is a romantic comedy that restores self-esteem by sharing each others secrets by meeting a guard who has a complex appearance and has a goddess and a mother who has been hurt through toilet.Cha Eun-woo is going to capture the disassembly of the drama with his self-luminous visuals, academic achievements, and basketball skills, all of which are self-serving genes that boast top class.Cha Eun-woo was named to the virtual casting with a high synchro rate with Suho Character before the drama painter of Goddess Gangrim was decided.Astro members once told me that there was a Webtoon Character that resembled me, and thats when I first learned Suho.After seeing the work, I met with the director and the artist repeatedly and read, so my affection for Character grew and it was very interesting that it was also a water source for Tonton David In addition, Cha Eun-woo cited the charm of Suho Character as anti-tall beauty and expressed his affection for Character, saying, It is a Character with a warm heart inside, but sometimes a charm that reveals a cute side and a cute side.I have another Remady than the Characters I was in charge of before, he said, adding that he was expecting to be able to show me a new look as a student.In addition, Cha Eun-woo drew attention with his passion to synchronize with this Suho Character.Im thinking about Suhos Remady, about what I had been through a guard for half an hour before bed, as the director advised me to better understand Suho Character, he said.He also said, I am practicing Jujitsu and basketball hard to express Suho Character who likes exercise. Cha Eun-woo table made Suho more anticipated.At this time, Cha Eun-woo said, I am interested in fashion and like to exercise like Suho.But the part where a guard is cold and the iron wall is hit is a little different from me. He laughed, emphasizing that he was actually a warm man.In the meantime, Cha Eun-woo said, I am really happy shooting photo.I started my career as a trainee since high school, and I dont have many memories of those days. I feel like Im a real high school student when I gather with my peers at the photo shoot of Goddess Gangrim and talk and act.The staff and actors are all so bright and good that they are shooting photo with fun. Above all, Cha Eun-woo focused attention by saying that the chemistry score with Moon Ga-young (played by Lim Ju-kyung) and Hwang In-yeop (played by Han Seo-jun) was 99 points.I love breathing with my sister, he said. Im talking to each other during rehearsals, trying to match them, and shooting photos with joy.Especially, there are many scenes that Kayoung and Inyup and three of them take, and the synergy seems to be really good when the three meet. There are still scenes to shoot photo, so I left the other one to fill it up at that time. Fighting to 100 points!Expectations for the synergy with the honey chemistry of the three people to be shown in the Goddess Gangrim will rise vertically.In addition, Cha Eun-woo cited the comic book photo shot with Moon Ga-young as the most fun photo shot scene.I had a lot of fun shooting scenes with the main officer in the comic book room.In the mysterious space, the two characters took off their masks little by little, and the stories they made seemed to be strange tensions and interesting. Finally, Cha Eun-woo said, The first broadcast of Goddess Gangrim is not long.I hope that it will be a work that can give the audience the pleasure and laughter of Tonton David as I am shooting hard, and fun photo shot.  I will try to show a lot of good looks and new looks as this Suho.This winter, I will be with you at the end of the year! He said with a passion for the audience.

Cha Eun-woo foreshadowed Moon Ga-young, a limited express chemistry with Hwang In-yeop.

The TVN new tree drama Goddess Kanglim (playplayed by Lee Si-eun/directed by Kim Sang-hyup), which will be broadcast on December 9th, is a romantic comedy that restores self-esteem by sharing each other's secrets by meeting a guard who has a complex appearance and has a goddess and a mother who has been hurt through 'toilet'.

Cha Eun-woo is going to capture the disassembly of the drama with his self-luminous visuals, academic achievements, and basketball skills, all of which are self-serving genes that boast top class.

Cha Eun-woo was named to the virtual casting with a high synchro rate with Suho Character before the drama painter of 'Goddess Gangrim' was decided. “Astro members once told me that there was a Webtoon Character that resembled me, and that’s when I first learned Suho. After seeing the work, I met with the director and the artist repeatedly and read, so my affection for Character grew and it was very interesting that it was also a water source for Tonton David "

In addition, Cha Eun-woo cited the charm of Suho Character as "anti-tall beauty" and expressed his affection for Character, saying, "It is a Character with a warm heart inside, but sometimes a charm that reveals a cute side and a cute side." “I have another Remady than the Characters I was in charge of before,” he said, adding that he was expecting to be able to show me a new look as a student.

In addition, Cha Eun-woo drew attention with his passion to synchronize with this Suho Character. “I’m thinking about Suho’s Remady, about what I had been through a guard for half an hour before bed, as the director advised me to better understand Suho Character,” he said. He also said, "I am practicing Jujitsu and basketball hard to express Suho Character who likes exercise." Cha Eun-woo table made Suho more anticipated.

At this time, Cha Eun-woo said, "I am interested in fashion and like to exercise like Suho. But the part where a guard is cold and the iron wall is hit is a little different from me. "He laughed, emphasizing that he was actually a warm man.

In the meantime, Cha Eun-woo said, "I am really happy shooting photo." “I started my career as a trainee since high school, and I don’t have many memories of those days. I feel like I’m a real high school student when I gather with my peers at the photo shoot of Goddess Gangrim and talk and act. The staff and actors are all so bright and good that they are shooting photo with fun. "

Above all, Cha Eun-woo focused attention by saying that the chemistry score with Moon Ga-young (played by Lim Ju-kyung) and Hwang In-yeop (played by Han Seo-jun) was '99 points'. “I love breathing with my sister,” he said. “I’m talking to each other during rehearsals, trying to match them, and shooting photos with joy. Especially, there are many scenes that Kayoung and Inyup and three of them take, and the synergy seems to be really good when the three meet. " "There are still scenes to shoot photo, so I left the other one to fill it up at that time. Fighting to 100 points!" Expectations for the synergy with the honey chemistry of the three people to be shown in the Goddess Gangrim will rise vertically.

In addition, Cha Eun-woo cited the comic book Photo shot with Moon Ga-young as the most fun Photo shot scene. "I had a lot of fun shooting scenes with the main officer in the comic book room. In the mysterious space, the two Characters took off their masks little by little, and the stories they made seemed to be strange tensions and interesting. "

Finally, Cha Eun-woo said, "The first broadcast of 'Goddess Gangrim' is not long. I hope that it will be a work that can give the audience the pleasure and laughter of Tonton David as I am shooting hard, and fun Photo shot. "" I will try to show a lot of good looks and new looks as this Suho. This winter, I will be with you at the end of the year! "He said with a passion for the audience.