'Shopping Addicted Overcoming' Ivy "Show Western Luxury goods in Half a Year" Celebratory photo

Singer Ivy (real name Park Eun-hye and 38) released photos of the Shopping certification.Ivy posted a picture on Instagram on the 12th, I was a riding fashion woman who took off her mask quickly when she was alone and watched Western Luxury goods in half a year.A mirror selfie taken during the shooting, Ivy, dressed in a white jacket and wide-toned trousers, showed off her unique fashion sense by matching black boots.Netizens responded such as I look so good in clothes.On the other hand, Ivy appeared on MBC Radio Star last September and said that it was shooting Addicted in the past.At the time, Ivy said, I liked shoes and I had a few hundred pairs. Confessions said, I was nervous if I did not buy it.Ivy said frankly, It was not necessary, but it was addicted to the act of consuming something.In particular, Ivy has been Confessions of his own changes from the past, I have not done anything to shop for six months now because I have been through that period.I was surprised at myself, he said. My life has changed. I also spent seven or eight months zipping up cosmetics pouches.

Singer Ivy (real name Park Eun-hye and 38) released photos of the Shopping certification.

Ivy posted a picture on Instagram on the 12th, "I was a riding fashion woman who took off her mask quickly when she was alone and watched Western Luxury goods in half a year." A mirror selfie taken during the shooting, Ivy, dressed in a white jacket and wide-toned trousers, showed off her unique fashion sense by matching black boots. Netizens responded such as "I look so good in clothes".

On the other hand, Ivy appeared on MBC 'Radio Star' last September and said that it was shooting Addicted in the past.

At the time, Ivy said, "I liked shoes and I had a few hundred pairs." Confessions said, "I was nervous if I did not buy it." Ivy said frankly, "It was not necessary, but it was Addicted to the act of consuming something."

In particular, Ivy has been Confessions of his own changes from the past, "I have not done anything to shop for six months now because I have been through that period. I was surprised at myself, "he said." My life has changed. I also spent seven or eight months zipping up cosmetics pouches. "