Go Ah-ra, head of the biceps + lip All the way Lovely, fan Service spray 'Fan heart Explosion'

Actor Go Ah-ra is focusing attention on the photo of Lovely.Go Ah-ra posted several photos on his 19th day with an article entitled Watch warm on his instagram.Go Ah-ra in the public photo wears a thick padding in a short checkered skirt and braids with a pair of hair to emit a feminine yet cute charm at the same time.In particular, fans respond to various fan service photos such as visual to have, model force joke, I am so beautiful that I can scream and I meet you in a pretty visual dodosol in various fan service photographs such as squatting, sticking out my lips, closing my eyes and posing like a model.On the other hand, Go Ah-ra is currently appearing as the role of Gurara of KBS2 drama Dodo Solar Solar Solar Solar SolarGo Ah-ra SNS

Actor Go Ah-ra is focusing attention on the photo of Lovely.

Go Ah-ra posted several photos on his 19th day with an article entitled "Watch warm" on his instagram.

Go Ah-ra in the public photo wears a thick padding in a short checkered skirt and braids with a pair of hair to emit a feminine yet cute charm at the same time.

In particular, fans respond to various fan Service photos such as "visual to have", "model force joke", "I am so beautiful that I can scream" and "I meet you in a pretty visual "dodosol" in various fan Service photographs such as squatting, sticking out my lips, closing my eyes and posing like a model.

On the other hand, Go Ah-ra is currently appearing as the role of Gurara of KBS2 drama 'Dodo Solar Solar Solar Solar Solar'

Go Ah-ra SNS