EXO Chen reveals recent Training...a dignified figure

The recent training of the group EXO Chen (real name Kim Jong Dae) has been released.Army Korea recently released a group photo of Chens training college; Chens fans gathered the photos online and on social media.In the open photo, Chen is smiling brightly among the trainees.He was wearing a short hair and a shoulder, and he showed off his dignified figure.Chen entered Army Training on October 26 and began his military service, and is currently in basic military training.Chen was at the center of the topic in January when he simultaneously announced the marriage and pregnancy news; he was a big girl in April and has one girl under him.Therefore, the possibility of full-time reserve service is also weighing.Chen announced on October 16th through the official fan Community Leison, I will give you a greeting to announce the military enlistment on October 26th.I will do my duty to my body and mind so that I can greet you with a more grown appearance during my service, so I hope you will be as beautiful and healthy as you are now.I always thank you and love you, he added.As a result, Chen fulfilled his duty of military service for the fourth time among EXO members following XiuminEXO D.O., and Suho.Currently, Xiumin and EXO D.O. are serving active duty, and Suho is serving as a substitute for social service personnel.

The recent Training of the group EXO Chen (real name Kim Jong Dae) has been released.

Army Korea recently released a group photo of Chen's Training college; Chen's fans gathered the photos online and on social media.

In the open photo, Chen is smiling brightly among the trainees.

He was wearing a short hair and a shoulder, and he showed off his dignified figure.

Chen entered Army Training on October 26 and began his military service, and is currently in basic military Training.

Chen was at the center of the topic in January when he simultaneously announced the marriage and pregnancy news; he was a big girl in April and has one girl under him. Therefore, the possibility of full-time reserve service is also weighing.

Chen announced on October 16th through the official fan Community Leison, "I will give you a greeting to announce the military enlistment on October 26th."

"I will do my duty to my body and mind so that I can greet you with a more grown appearance during my service, so I hope you will be as beautiful and healthy as you are now. I always thank you and love you," he added.

As a result, Chen fulfilled his duty of military service for the fourth time among EXO members following Xiumin EXO D.O., and Suho. Currently, Xiumin and EXO D.O. are serving active duty, and Suho is serving as a substitute for social service personnel.