'Total War' Doosan - lg, Flexen, Yoo Hee-kwan - Lee Min-ho, Kelly Clarkson unsold

The Doosan Bears and LG Twins announced their undrafted players.Doosan and LG will play the second game of the 2020 Shinhan Bank SOL KBO Postseason semi-playoff at Jamsil Stadium in Seoul on May 5.Doosan had a 4-0 victory the previous day, Doosan had Raul Alcantara and LG had Tyler Wilson as the starting pitcher.Chris Flexen and Lee Min-ho (LG), who both went into Game 1 at the same time, were named unseeded players.At the same time, Yoo Hee-kwan (Doosan) and Casey Kelly Clarkson (LG), who are likely to start the third game, do not travel.Both Doosan and LG declared their total battle after the previous days game. If we lose today, we will end the fall.I will put all of my efforts on standby. Doosan Kim Tae-hyung also said, I will do my best to catch it if I get a win.

The Doosan Bears and lg Twins announced their undrafted players.

Doosan and lg will play the second game of the '2020 Shinhan Bank SOL KBO Postseason' semi-playoff at Jamsil Stadium in Seoul on May 5.

Doosan had a 4-0 victory the previous day, Doosan had Raul Alcantara and lg had Tyler Wilson as the starting Pitcher.

Chris Flexen and Lee Min-ho (lg), who both went into Game 1 at the same time, were named unseeded players. At the same time, Yoo Hee-kwan (Doosan) and Casey Kelly Clarkson (lg), who are likely to start the third game, do not travel.

Both Doosan and lg declared their total battle after the previous day's game. "If we lose today, we will end the fall. I will put all of my efforts on standby. "Doosan Kim Tae-hyung also said," I will do my best to catch it if I get a win. "