Record of Youth' Park Bo-gum, Sexual minority Rumor Resolved Seol In-ah X Byeon Wooseok '

Record of Youth Byeon Wooseok and Seol In-ah stepped up for Park Bo-gum.In the 12th episode of tvN Record of Youth broadcast on the 13th, Sa Hye-joon (Park Bo-gum) and Won Hae-hyo (Byeon Wooseok) were shown arguing.On this day, Jung Ji-ah met Kim Soo-man (Bae Yoon-kyung) to help Sa Hye-joon, who is suffering from rumors of sexual minority.Sa Hye-joon said, You came late. Won Hae-hyo persuaded me, Are you angry? I wanted to help you. I cooperated that help would help you.Sa Hye-joon said, I have help to receive and I have help to not receive. Jia help is the latter.Photo = TVN broadcast screen

Record of Youth' Byeon Wooseok and Seol In-ah stepped up for Park Bo-gum.

In the 12th episode of tvN Record of Youth' broadcast on the 13th, Sa Hye-joon (Park Bo-gum) and Won Hae-hyo (Byeon Wooseok) were shown arguing.

On this day, Jung Ji-ah met Kim Soo-man (Bae Yoon-kyung) to help Sa Hye-joon, who is suffering from rumors of Sexual minority.

Sa Hye-joon said, "You came late." Won Hae-hyo persuaded me, "Are you angry? I wanted to help you. I cooperated that help would help you."

Sa Hye-joon said, "I have help to receive and I have help to not receive. Jia help is the latter."

Photo = TVN broadcast screen