Former Hello, My Dolly Girlfriend Seol In-ah and Hello, My Dolly Girlfriend Park So-dam in Record of Youth' Park Bo-gum Sexual minority Rumor

With Record of Youth Park Bo-gum rumoured, the former GFriend and current GFriends response has caught the attention of viewers.In the 11th episode of TVN Record of Youth broadcast on the 12th, there was an incident in which Sa Hye-joon (Park Bo-gum) was caught up in sexual minority rumors.Sa Hye-joon was investigated by the police as a reference in connection with the death of Charlie Jeong (Lee Seung-jun). The absent phone call left three days ago was a problem.Manager Lee Min-jae (Shin Dong-mi) was angry at Sa Hye-joon, saying that most of the evils related to Charlie Jung were mostly bad, and Sa Hye-joon replied, One person has disappeared from the world.I want to know my heart that I want to put a flower on my way to the teacher.Kim Soo-man (Bae Yoon-kyung) asked Lee Min-jae, Did you say that Charlie and Sa Hye-joon had a relationship?Lee Min-jae said, Hye Jun has seen me since I was a model, and Kim Soo-man said, Is there one or two people I have seen since model?Lee Min-jae, who hung up the phone, came up with Lee Tae-soo (Lee Chang-hoon).Won Hae-hyo (Byeon Woo-seok) introduced Kim Soo-man to Seol In-ah, a former GFriend of Sa Hye-joon, and made him conduct the interview.Park So-dam, the current GFriend, also raised tension by foreshadowing The Boyfriend Story on YouTube.Photo = tvN
With Record of Youth Park Bo-gum rumoured, the former GFriend and current GFriends response has caught the attention of viewers.In the 11th episode of TVN Record of Youth broadcast on the 12th, there was an incident in which Sa Hye-joon (Park Bo-gum) was caught up in sexual minority rumors.Sa Hye-joon was investigated by the police as a reference in connection with the death of Charlie Jeong (Lee Seung-jun). The absent phone call left three days ago was a problem.Manager Lee Min-jae (Shin Dong-mi) was angry at Sa Hye-joon, saying that most of the evils related to Charlie Jung were mostly bad, and Sa Hye-joon replied, One person has disappeared from the world.I want to know my heart that I want to put a flower on my way to the teacher.Kim Soo-man (Bae Yoon-kyung) asked Lee Min-jae, Did you say that Charlie and Sa Hye-joon had a relationship?Lee Min-jae said, Hye Jun has seen me since I was a model, and Kim Soo-man said, Is there one or two people I have seen since model?Lee Min-jae, who hung up the phone, came up with Lee Tae-soo (Lee Chang-hoon).Won Hae-hyo (Byeon Woo-seok) introduced Kim Soo-man to Seol In-ah, a former GFriend of Sa Hye-joon, and made him conduct the interview.Park So-dam, the current GFriend, also raised tension by foreshadowing The Boyfriend Story on YouTube.Photo = tvN

With Record of Youth' Park Bo-gum rumoured, the former GFriend and current GFriend's response has caught the attention of viewers.

In the 11th episode of TVN Record of Youth' broadcast on the 12th, there was an incident in which Sa Hye-joon (Park Bo-gum) was caught up in Sexual minority rumors.

Sa Hye-joon was investigated by the police as a reference in connection with the death of Charlie Jeong (Lee Seung-jun). The absent phone call left three days ago was a problem.

Manager Lee Min-jae (Shin Dong-mi) was angry at Sa Hye-joon, saying that most of the evils related to Charlie Jung were mostly bad, and Sa Hye-joon replied, "One person has disappeared from the world.

"I want to know my heart that I want to put a flower on my way to the teacher."

Kim Soo-man (Bae Yoon-kyung) asked Lee Min-jae, "Did you say that Charlie and Sa Hye-joon had a relationship?" Lee Min-jae said, "Hye Jun has seen me since I was a model," and Kim Soo-man said, "Is there one or two people I have seen since model?"

Lee Min-jae, who hung up the phone, came up with Lee Tae-soo (Lee Chang-hoon).

Won Hae-hyo (Byeon Woo-seok) introduced Kim Soo-man to Seol In-ah, a former GFriend of Sa Hye-joon, and made him conduct the interview.

Park So-dam, the current GFriend, also raised tension by foreshadowing "The Boyfriend Story" on YouTube.

Photo = tvN