Record of Youth' Re-up, Park Bo-gum, final choice?

The fever of Record of Youth Park Bo-gum made the hearts of viewers.On the same day, Ahn Jeong-ha (Park So-dam) said goodbye to Park Bo-gum, who made it difficult for the two to say that Im sorry than Love became a habit.I decided to end the stable love, and Sa Hye-joon chewed on his pain.Sa Hye-joon prepared the event for the stability that would have hurt him by this incident, as he promised his unchanging love, leaving happy moments as a picture and presenting the only shoes, but it was counterproductive.I knew the sincerity of Sa Hye-joon in a stable gift, but I was hurt once again by my mothers snobbish thought that she would meet with Sa Hye-joon and benefit economically.The drama, which Sa Hye-joon appeared in the ongoing drama, also had problems. The scene atmosphere was cold due to the decline in TV viewer ratings, and the advertising company was also dissatisfied.In a situation that is not getting better, Lee Min-jae asked Sa Hye-joon to release the letter, but he wanted to keep his conviction saying he could still endure it.Sa Hye-joon, who is tired of exhaustion, expressed his intention to rest after finishing this work. It is not all that you can see, said Sa Hye-joon, a manager named Chi-young (Kim Min-chul), who is unwavering.I cry every night, so I laugh during the day. The reality of Sa Hye-joon, who can not be happy even after dreaming, was sad.I finally broke up with Sa Hye-joon, who had been struggling for a hard time, and said, Do you remember saying that I will never say sorry if I love you?Do you know how many times Im sorry when I met you? Sa Hye-joon could only say sorry.I know that Sa Hye-joon is harder than anyone else, so I am stable. I will not do what I get anymore.I will go back to my daily life before I love you. Sae Hye-joon could not catch him.The situation that even his loved one could not keep hurt him. The emptiness grew bigger as negative public opinion was poured into the text disclosure with Charlie Chung, who thought it was a breakthrough in the crisis.The tears of Sa Hye-joon, who blamed himself for not being able to keep his promise that he would do better to never say sorry to his beloved lover, have brought empathy.The reality of being able to keep things of value, though he had achieved Actors dream, made him unhappy. He realized the limit of his conviction.Sa Hye-joon, who was breathing and breathing in pain, looked for the stable again as if he had decided to do it. I can not break up with you.

The fever of Record of Youth' Park Bo-gum made the hearts of viewers.

On the same day, Ahn Jeong-ha (Park So-dam) said goodbye to Park Bo-gum, who made it difficult for the two to say that "I'm sorry than "Love" became a habit. I decided to end the stable love, and Sa Hye-joon chewed on his pain.

Sa Hye-joon prepared the event for the stability that would have hurt him by this incident, as he promised his unchanging love, leaving happy moments as a picture and presenting the only shoes, but it was counterproductive. I knew the sincerity of Sa Hye-joon in a stable gift, but I was hurt once again by my mother's snobbish thought that she would meet with Sa Hye-joon and benefit economically.

The drama, which Sa Hye-joon appeared in the ongoing drama, also had problems. The scene atmosphere was cold due to the decline in TV viewer ratings, and the advertising company was also dissatisfied. In a situation that is not getting better, Lee Min-jae asked Sa Hye-joon to release the letter, but he wanted to keep his conviction saying he could still endure it. Sa Hye-joon, who is tired of exhaustion, expressed his intention to rest after finishing this work. "It is not all that you can see," said Sa Hye-joon, a manager named Chi-young (Kim Min-chul), who is unwavering. I cry every night, so I laugh during the day. "The reality of Sa Hye-joon, who can not be happy even after dreaming, was sad.

I finally broke up with Sa Hye-joon, who had been struggling for a hard time, and said, "Do you remember saying that I will never say sorry if I love you?" "Do you know how many times I'm sorry when I met you?" Sa Hye-joon could only say sorry. I know that Sa Hye-joon is harder than anyone else, so I am stable. "I will not do what I get anymore. I will go back to my daily life before I love you. "Sae Hye-joon could not catch him. The situation that even his loved one could not keep hurt him. The emptiness grew bigger as negative public opinion was poured into the text disclosure with Charlie Chung, who thought it was a breakthrough in the crisis.

The tears of Sa Hye-joon, who blamed himself for not being able to keep his promise that he would do better to never say sorry to his beloved lover, have brought empathy. The reality of being able to keep things of value, though he had achieved Actor’s dream, made him unhappy. He realized the limit of his conviction. Sa Hye-joon, who was breathing and breathing in pain, looked for the stable again as if he had decided to do it. "I can not break up with you."