Record of Youth' Park Bo-gum, Lee Seung-jun Death Reference Survey Shin Dong-mi Tears "Many people want to be ruined"

Record of Youth Park Bo-gum has been warmly received with manager Shin Dong-mi while he was questioned for reference in connection with the Lee Seung-jun Death incident.In TVN Record of Youth broadcast on the afternoon of the 12th, Sa Hye-joon (Park Bo-gum), who heard from the police that Charlie Jung-jun was dead, was portrayed.On this day, Record of Youth Won Hae-hyo (Byeon Woo-suk) called Sa Hye-joon as soon as he saw Charlie Jeong Death News.I was in the middle of a call a few days ago. I was very surprised. Ill be in the mortuary later.Record of Youth Lingnan (Park Soo-young) boasted the popularity of Sa Hye-joon to his co-workers.I did not know it would work so well, said SaLingnan, but Hye Jun earns a lot, I am going to shoot rice.Record of Youth Kim Lee Young (Shin Ae-ra) was wary of the sudden popularity of Sa Hye-joon.In the meantime, Kim Lee Young is hanging out with Won Hae Hyo, who is in good shape with Sa Hye-joon as before, saying, I can not sleep for a while.I cant lift my face in front of my dad. But I didnt have ITZY. Mummy, can I tell you I cant sleep again?Hye Jun is going to play the drama this time, and as always, do it my way, he said.Previously, Record of Youth Kim Lee Young forced reconciliation with Lee Tae-soo (Lee Chang-hoon), who had a bad performance in the past to make Won Hae-hyo appear in popular dramas.Kim Lee Young voiced, Why would I deal with such a person if I were you? My mother does something I really hate for you.However, Won Hae-hyo ignored Kim Lee Youngs backdrop, saying, I told the director that Catch casting Park Do-ha told me.Record of Youth Lee Min-jae (Shin Dong-mi) was angry with Sa Hye-joon, who went to the investigation of the reference person related to Charlie Jeong without saying anything to himself.Do you have any mind? Do you not know where you are? said Lee Min-jae, who was angry. I heard from Hollywood Agency again.Lee Min-jae also said, Is it more important than the death of one person? Do you want to live as a human being calculating until that moment?Do you know how many people want you to go down at this moment? You know there are still a lot of evil. Why do you keep feeding them? But Record of Youth Sa Hye-joon said, Some people support me well. Look at the process of becoming a star. Its a miracle. How human power.I know my sisters heart, but thank you, but please know my heart that I want to put a flower on my way to the teacher. In addition, Sa Hye-joon finally handed a tissue to Lee Min-jae, who showed tears, and added, What is my sisters weakness? Can you protect the universe star Sa Hye-joon?TVN Record of Youth

Record of Youth' Park Bo-gum has been warmly received with manager Shin Dong-mi while he was questioned for reference in connection with the Lee Seung-jun Death incident.

In TVN Record of Youth' broadcast on the afternoon of the 12th, Sa Hye-joon (Park Bo-gum), who heard from the police that Charlie Jung-jun was dead, was portrayed.

On this day, "Record of Youth" Won Hae-hyo (Byeon Woo-suk) called Sa Hye-joon as soon as he saw Charlie Jeong Death News. "I was in the middle of a call a few days ago. I was very surprised. I'll be in the mortuary later."

"Record of Youth" Lingnan (Park Soo-young) boasted the popularity of Sa Hye-joon to his co-workers. "I did not know it would work so well," said SaLingnan, "but Hye Jun earns a lot, I am going to shoot rice."

"Record of Youth" Kim Lee Young (Shin Ae-ra) was wary of the sudden popularity of Sa Hye-joon. In the meantime, Kim Lee Young is hanging out with Won Hae Hyo, who is in good shape with Sa Hye-joon as before, saying, "I can not sleep for a while. I can't lift my face in front of my dad. But I didn't have ITZY. "Mummy, can I tell you I can't sleep again? "Hye Jun is going to play the drama this time, and as always, do it my way," he said.

Previously, Record of Youth' Kim Lee Young forced reconciliation with Lee Tae-soo (Lee Chang-hoon), who had a bad performance in the past to make Won Hae-hyo appear in popular dramas. Kim Lee Young voiced, "Why would I deal with such a person if I were you? My mother does something I really hate for you." However, Won Hae-hyo ignored Kim Lee Young's backdrop, saying, "I told the director that 'Catch' casting Park Do-ha told me.

"Record of Youth" Lee Min-jae (Shin Dong-mi) was angry with Sa Hye-joon, who went to the investigation of the reference person related to Charlie Jeong without saying anything to himself. "Do you have any mind? Do you not know where you are?" said Lee Min-jae, who was angry. "I heard from Hollywood Agency again. Lee Min-jae also said, "Is it more important than the Death of one person? Do you want to live as a human being calculating until that moment?" Do you know how many people want you to go down at this moment? You know there are still a lot of evil. Why do you keep feeding them? "

But "Record of Youth" Sa Hye-joon said, "Some people support me well. Look at the process of becoming a star. It's a miracle. How human power. I know my sister's heart, but thank you, but please know my heart that I want to put a flower on my way to the teacher. " In addition, Sa Hye-joon finally handed a tissue to Lee Min-jae, who showed tears, and added, "What is my sister's weakness? Can you protect the universe star Sa Hye-joon?"

TVN Record of Youth'