Seo Bok' Park Bo-gum, a greeting from the video "I was happy to be able to do it together"

Park Bo-gum, who did not join the production briefing session of Seo Bok as a military enlistment, greeted him with a video.On the 27th, the movie Seo Bok (director Lee Yong-ju) was broadcast live on YouTube.Director Lee Yong-ju and Actor Gong Yoooo, Jo Woo-jin and Young-nam Jang attended the ceremony.Park Bo-gum, who joined Navy on August 31, was not on the day.MC Park Kyung-rim said, I think there are many people who are sorry that Park Bo-gum, who plays the role of Seo Bok, can not join the place. Jo Woo-jin also said, We are so sorry.Later, a video of Park Bo-gum was released; Park Bo-gum said in the video, Im sorry I couldnt be with you today.Lee Yong-ju, who gave me the character Seo Bok and led me well, Gong Yoooo senior who was grateful to see and learn together in the field, Jo Woo-jin who suffered a lot, Young-nam Jang who was happy to see and play the eyes, I was happy to be able to join us. I have tried a lot to have fun and meaning. I would like to ask for your attention.Seo Bok is a film about the story of an intelligence agent, Giheon (Gong Yoooo), who was assigned the last mission of his life to secretly move the first cloned human being, Seo Bok (Park Bo-gum Boone), to be caught up in an unexpected situation with a special companion in the pursuit of several forces targeting Seo Bok.It will be released Dec.Photo = CJ Entertainment

Park Bo-gum, who did not join the Production briefing session of Seo Bok' as a military enlistment, greeted him with a video.

On the 27th, the movie "Seo Bok" (director Lee Yong-ju) was broadcast live on YouTube. Director Lee Yong-ju and Actor Gong Yoooo, Jo Woo-jin and Young-nam Jang attended the ceremony.

Park Bo-gum, who joined Navy on August 31, was not on the day. MC Park Kyung-rim said, "I think there are many people who are sorry that Park Bo-gum, who plays the role of Seo Bok, can not join the place." Jo Woo-jin also said, "We are so sorry."

Later, a video of Park Bo-gum was released; Park Bo-gum said in the video, "I'm sorry I couldn't be with you today."

"Lee Yong-ju, who gave me the character Seo Bok and led me well, Gong Yoooo senior who was grateful to see and learn together in the field, Jo Woo-jin who suffered a lot, Young-nam Jang who was happy to see and play the eyes, I was happy to be able to join us. "

"I have tried a lot to have fun and meaning. I would like to ask for your attention."

"Seo Bok" is a film about the story of an intelligence agent, Giheon (Gong Yoooo), who was assigned the last mission of his life to secretly move the first cloned human being, Seo Bok (Park Bo-gum Boone), to be caught up in an unexpected situation with a special companion in the pursuit of several forces targeting Seo Bok. It will be released Dec.

Photo = CJ Entertainment