"Seo Bok" Park Bo-gum, surprise with video..."Learn a lot from the scene to Gong Yooo."

Actor Park Bo-gum called for a lot of interest in Seo Bok through the video.Lee Yong-ju, along with Gong Yooo, Jo Woo-jin, and Young-nam Jang attended the online production report of the movie Seo Bok (director Lee Yong-ju) held on the morning of the 27th.Park Bo-gum, who joined Navy on August 31 and was not able to join the day, said hello through the video.Park Bo-gum said, I am sorry that I can not do it together today. I am grateful to Lee Yong-ju, who led the best performance, Gong Yoooo senior, Jo Woo-jin senior, Young-nam Jang senior, Park Byung-eun senior, Kim Dae-gun, Linda.I was happy to be able to join. Seo Bok I would like to ask for your interest and warm love. I am a little resentful, said Gong Yoooo, who watched the video. I can not see this now in Army, but I am suffering.We will harvest well because Park Bo-gum has built well and worked hard. The movie Seo Bok is a story in which the intelligence agent Constitution, who was assigned to the last task of transferring the first cloned human being Seo Bok to the secret, is caught up in an unexpected situation with a special companion in the pursuit of various forces aiming for Seo Bok.Released Dec.CJ Entertainment

Actor Park Bo-gum called for a lot of interest in Seo Bok' through the video.

Lee Yong-ju, along with Gong Yooo, Jo Woo-jin, and Young-nam Jang attended the online production report of the movie "Seo Bok" (director Lee Yong-ju) held on the morning of the 27th.

Park Bo-gum, who joined Navy on August 31 and was not able to join the day, said hello through the video. Park Bo-gum said, "I am sorry that I can not do it together today. I am grateful to Lee Yong-ju, who led the best performance, Gong Yoooo senior, Jo Woo-jin senior, Young-nam Jang senior, Park Byung-eun senior, Kim Dae-gun, Linda. I was happy to be able to join. "Seo Bok" I would like to ask for your interest and warm love. "

"I am a little resentful," said Gong Yoooo, who watched the video. "I can not see this now in Army, but I am suffering. We will harvest well because Park Bo-gum has built well and worked hard. "

The movie Seo Bok' is a story in which the intelligence agent 'Constitution', who was assigned to the last task of transferring the first cloned human being Seo Bok' to the secret, is caught up in an unexpected situation with a special companion in the pursuit of various forces aiming for Seo Bok'. Released Dec.

CJ Entertainment