My Little Old Boy' Um Ki-joon, "Bigger Than Life Beauty Song Hye-kyo, Bigger Than Life Beauty Jung Woo-sung"

SBS My Little Old Boy has solidified its position as the No. 1 spot for the 34th consecutive week.According to Nielsen Korea, My Little Old Boy, which was broadcast on the 11th, ranked first in Sunday entertainment with 13.4%, 13.6%, 13.5% and 2049 target ratings of 5.3%.In particular, Lee Tae-sung cut his sons head and played a balance game, and the highest audience rating per minute soared to 16.6%.On this day, actor Um Ki-joon, who is on a 10-day trip to the musical and the drama Penthouse, was welcomed by the Vendors.Um Ki-joon said in an interview with Shin Dong-yup that he wanted to start a family forty years ago, How old do you want to have a family now?When asked, Fifty years ago, he replied frankly.Asked about his ideal type, he said, It was Moon Geun-young before. He said, I thought that I could do acting at that age when I saw the acting in a movie.Now, Lee Sang-hyung answered Bright person! And attracted Eye-catching.While acting together, Bigger Than Life attracted attention by choosing Song Hye-kyo as a pretty actress and Jung Woo-sung as a cool man actor.SBS My Little Old Boy is broadcast every Sunday at 9:05 pm.iMBC  Photos Provision SBS

SBS My Little Old Boy' has solidified its position as the No. 1 spot for the 34th consecutive week.

According to Nielsen Korea, My Little Old Boy, which was broadcast on the 11th, ranked first in Sunday entertainment with 13.4%, 13.6%, 13.5% and 2049 target ratings of 5.3%. In particular, Lee Tae-sung cut his son's head and played a balance game, and the highest audience rating per minute soared to 16.6%.

On this day, actor Um Ki-joon, who is on a 10-day trip to the musical and the drama Penthouse, was welcomed by the Vendors. Um Ki-joon said in an interview with Shin Dong-yup that he wanted to start a family forty years ago, "How old do you want to have a family now? "When asked, "Fifty years ago," he replied frankly.

Asked about his ideal type, he said, "It was Moon Geun-young before." He said, "I thought that I could do acting at that age when I saw the acting in a movie." Now, Lee Sang-hyung answered "Bright person!" And attracted Eye-catching. While acting together, Bigger Than Life attracted attention by choosing Song Hye-kyo' as a pretty actress and Jung Woo-sung' as a cool man actor.

SBS My Little Old Boy' is broadcast every Sunday at 9:05 pm.

iMBC Photos Provision SBS