Questions by Lee Joon-gi, 'Flower of Evil'

Fate was fate. Lee Joon-gi played the role of Do Hyun-soo, who did not feel Feeling in Flower of Evil.Do Hyun-soo looks like Bereavement, but as a result, he is not Bereavement, but he is different from the figure that should be expressed according to the role and development that confronts him.Lee Joon-gi made the probability of the work by delicately and clearly expressing the change of Do Hyun-soo, which changes gradually according to the situation.I solved the questions and worries I had before I started shooting through my work.Feelings control of the completion was quite a concern. What I could draw well was the decisive effort of Kim Chul-gyu PD.He tried to communicate with Actors, and he balanced the overall Feeling and gave it a perfect complete control.I especially cared about the rehearsals and the rehearsals, and I was worried with the actors about what Feeling flow and high-lowness would be convincing.Personally, thanks to Moon Chae-won, I think I was able to draw a little more diverse reactions.And I wouldnt have gotten synergies in the second half without the efforts of Actors who made a wonderful ensemble.It was also helpful to try to look at the viewers gaze instead of not monitoring.I was worried about how I could convey the variation of Feeling that Do Hyun-soo feels more sick and sad.I was careful to make sure that Feelings were not so dazed and convincing, but of course it wasnt easy.Actor Moon Chae-won is delicate and highly focused in the field, and he is an Actor who is worried until he can interpret the Feeling.So when I was working together, I was more stimulated and helped in the Feeling part.I think that Do Hyun-soos Feelings could feel more urgent because there was a moon Chae-won.Unlike Li Dian, I matched the melodrama of this work, and I felt that the power of the melodrama of Moon Chae-won was different.It is really lovely, but it is sad and sad.I had an Acting desire to play melodrama with Moon Chae-won from Li Dian, and I am grateful for this work.I think it was a good acting sum that filled each other.Lee Joon-gi, who successfully completed the Flower of Evil, turned all the balls to the people who had done it together.Moon Chae-won and other production crews were able to complete a work through communication and communication.This impression starts with the values ​​of Lee Joon-gi.The fullness and happiness that I am with people who love things I dream of is more important than the growth and goodness of me.It is the meaning and value of life emphasized by Lee Joon-gi.I always have a responsibility to help me make the best story as a star when Im in the works.This work was a lot of troubles in such a toxic area, but I am grateful that I finished so well.I think the Flower of Evil has once again become a good nourishment for me, and has made human Lee Joon-gi one more sturdy and richer.I also think, I want to thank everyone.
Fate was fate. Lee Joon-gi played the role of Do Hyun-soo, who did not feel Feeling in Flower of Evil.Do Hyun-soo looks like Bereavement, but as a result, he is not Bereavement, but he is different from the figure that should be expressed according to the role and development that confronts him.Lee Joon-gi made the probability of the work by delicately and clearly expressing the change of Do Hyun-soo, which changes gradually according to the situation.I solved the questions and worries I had before I started shooting through my work.Feelings control of the completion was quite a concern. What I could draw well was the decisive effort of Kim Chul-gyu PD.He tried to communicate with Actors, and he balanced the overall Feeling and gave it a perfect complete control.I especially cared about the rehearsals and the rehearsals, and I was worried with the actors about what Feeling flow and high-lowness would be convincing.Personally, thanks to Moon Chae-won, I think I was able to draw a little more diverse reactions.And I wouldnt have gotten synergies in the second half without the efforts of Actors who made a wonderful ensemble.It was also helpful to try to look at the viewers gaze instead of not monitoring.I was worried about how I could convey the variation of Feeling that Do Hyun-soo feels more sick and sad.I was careful to make sure that Feelings were not so dazed and convincing, but of course it wasnt easy.Actor Moon Chae-won is delicate and highly focused in the field, and he is an Actor who is worried until he can interpret the Feeling.So when I was working together, I was more stimulated and helped in the Feeling part.I think that Do Hyun-soos Feelings could feel more urgent because there was a moon Chae-won.Unlike Li Dian, I matched the melodrama of this work, and I felt that the power of the melodrama of Moon Chae-won was different.It is really lovely, but it is sad and sad.I had an Acting desire to play melodrama with Moon Chae-won from Li Dian, and I am grateful for this work.I think it was a good acting sum that filled each other.Lee Joon-gi, who successfully completed the Flower of Evil, turned all the balls to the people who had done it together.Moon Chae-won and other production crews were able to complete a work through communication and communication.This impression starts with the values ​​of Lee Joon-gi.The fullness and happiness that I am with people who love things I dream of is more important than the growth and goodness of me.It is the meaning and value of life emphasized by Lee Joon-gi.I always have a responsibility to help me make the best story as a star when Im in the works.This work was a lot of troubles in such a toxic area, but I am grateful that I finished so well.I think the Flower of Evil has once again become a good nourishment for me, and has made human Lee Joon-gi one more sturdy and richer.I also think, I want to thank everyone.

Fate was fate. Lee Joon-gi played the role of Do Hyun-soo, who did not feel Feeling in "Flower of Evil." Do Hyun-soo looks like Bereavement, but as a result, he is not Bereavement, but he is different from the figure that should be expressed according to the role and development that confronts him. Lee Joon-gi made the probability of the work by delicately and clearly expressing the change of Do Hyun-soo, which changes gradually according to the situation. I solved the questions and worries I had before I started shooting through my work.

Feeling’s control of the completion was quite a concern. What I could draw well was the decisive effort of Kim Chul-gyu PD. He tried to communicate with Actors, and he balanced the overall Feeling and gave it a perfect complete control. I especially cared about the rehearsals and the rehearsals, and I was worried with the Actors about what Feeling flow and high-lowness would be convincing. Personally, thanks to Moon Chae-won, I think I was able to draw a little more diverse reactions. And I wouldn't have gotten synergies in the second half without the efforts of Actors who made a wonderful ensemble. It was also helpful to try to look at the viewer's gaze instead of not monitoring. I was worried about how I could convey the variation of Feeling that Do Hyun-soo feels more sick and sad. I was careful to make sure that Feelings were not so dazed and convincing, but of course it wasn’t easy.”

Actor Moon Chae-won is delicate and highly focused in the field, and he is an Actor who is worried until he can interpret the Feeling. So when I was working together, I was more stimulated and helped in the Feeling part. I think that Do Hyun-soo's Feelings could feel more urgent because there was a Moon Chae-won. Unlike Li Dian, I matched the melodrama of this work, and I felt that the power of the melodrama of Moon Chae-won was different. It is really lovely, but it is sad and sad. I had an Acting desire to play melodrama with Moon Chae-won from Li Dian, and I am grateful for this work. I think it was a good Acting sum that filled each other.”

Lee Joon-gi, who successfully completed the 'Flower of Evil', turned all the balls to the people who had done it together. Moon Chae-won and other production crews were able to complete a work through communication and communication. This impression starts with the values ​​of Lee Joon-gi. The fullness and Happiness that I am with people who love things I dream of is more important than the growth and goodness of me. It is the meaning and value of life emphasized by Lee Joon-gi.

“I always have a responsibility to help me make the best story as a star when I’m in the works. This work was a lot of troubles in such a toxic area, but I am grateful that I finished so well. I think the Flower of Evil has once again become a good nourishment for me, and has made human Lee Joon-gi one more sturdy and richer. I also think, I want to thank everyone.”