Running Man' Wrong Competition Lee Je-hoon X The Hole Im Won-hee, 'Play and Drama'

Running Man Lee Je-hoon and Im Won-hee played the play and the play.On SBS Running Man broadcasted on the 25th, Lee Je-hoon and Im Won-hee, the main actors of the movie The Stolen, appeared as guests and performed The Stolen: The Faceless Stolen King Race.When Lee Je-hoon and Im Won-hee appeared on the day, the members welcomed it greatly.In particular, Jeon So-min was delighted to see Lee Je-hoon, giving the crew a thumbs-up as soon as he saw it; Its glowing.I think I turned on the fluorescent light on my body, he expressed his favor toward Lee Je-hoon.Yoo Jae-Suk, who was listening to this, said, Jeon So-min has always called Lee Je-hoon with a thick lips as an ideal, and Jeon So-min laughed shyly.Lee Je-hoon asked why he reappeared in Running Man in four years, saying, I wanted to come out again once and have a hard time.He was penalized for using mud at the time of his appearance in the past, and he said, I wanted to have such humiliation.Ji Suk-jin then said, I was hiding with Lee Je-hoon then and he told me about the stock shit.So I lost 30%, Lee Je-hoon laughed like a embarrassed laugh.Yoo Jae-Suk then wondered about the late blind date of Im Won-hee, who became a hot topic recently; Im Won-hee said: I dont know.I have never met him, but he is still in the world. Yoo Jae-suk laughed, But I am not in touch. However, Im Won-hee said that he is not in contact with the current situation, saying, What will happen to contact you? Ji Suk-jin said, If you can not contact, is not it.I have to contact him, he said, blowing a stone fastball.On this day, Lee Je-hoon, Im Won-hee and members held a Man-to-Man: Faceless Stolen King race to find one of the slaughter association presidents and two police officers who infiltrated the stomach.The test was conducted to taste the test with the pre-mission before the full-scale mission.In the mission to find the authentic pottery buried in the soil, Lee Je-hoon led the situation drama with disassembly and skill as a thief.Especially, When you see the sense of a genius thief, you have to taste the soil.But I was laughing when I was caught tasted with other fingers, not with my fingers touched.Lee Je-hoon was then caught asking the production team to pay for the commission, even though he could not find the genuine pottery.Yoo Jae-Suk said, Lee Je-hoon is lying, and Lee Kwang-soo was surprised by Lee Je-hoons change, saying, What happened in four years?Lee Je-hoon, who attracted attention with the wrong competition, shot a woman in the love Anquet mission, which meets the love psychology of men in their 20s and 30s, and showed excellent athletic skills in the team footwear mission and emanated various charms.On the other hand, Im Won-hee laughed loudly, not understanding the Game Rules, and Im Won-hee, who managed to understand the Game Rule after a few explanations, said, Im sorry.When I was originally playing, there was a person who interprets it separately when the director told me. In addition, in the team footwear mission, he became a The Hole and caused the anger of Kim Jong Kook, a team member, and laughed with his natural (?) artistic sense.On the other hand, it was revealed that Lee Je-hoon and Yang Se-chan were the two police officers while they were playing Battle with the team of the slaughter association and the police team.The two men, who were inferring about the president of the slaughter association, were convinced that Song Ji-hyo and Lee Kwang-soo were potential candidates.So I planned to open the name tag of Song Ji-hyo and Lee Kwang-soo with the same team Im Won-hee.However, Im Won-hees clumsy behavior and the backstroke of the slaughter association team failed to win the championship.Im Won-hee, who played the amazing The Hole until the end, laughed, apologizing for I screwed up. I did wrong. What happened. Im sorry. I dont know the rules all the way.
Running Man Lee Je-hoon and Im Won-hee played the play and the play.On SBS Running Man broadcasted on the 25th, Lee Je-hoon and Im Won-hee, the main actors of the movie The Stolen, appeared as guests and performed The Stolen: The Faceless Stolen King Race.When Lee Je-hoon and Im Won-hee appeared on the day, the members welcomed it greatly.In particular, Jeon So-min was delighted to see Lee Je-hoon, giving the crew a thumbs-up as soon as he saw it; Its glowing.I think I turned on the fluorescent light on my body, he expressed his favor toward Lee Je-hoon.Yoo Jae-Suk, who was listening to this, said, Jeon So-min has always called Lee Je-hoon with a thick lips as an ideal, and Jeon So-min laughed shyly.Lee Je-hoon asked why he reappeared in Running Man in four years, saying, I wanted to come out again once and have a hard time.He was penalized for using mud at the time of his appearance in the past, and he said, I wanted to have such humiliation.Ji Suk-jin then said, I was hiding with Lee Je-hoon then and he told me about the stock shit.So I lost 30%, Lee Je-hoon laughed like a embarrassed laugh.Yoo Jae-Suk then wondered about the late blind date of Im Won-hee, who became a hot topic recently; Im Won-hee said: I dont know.I have never met him, but he is still in the world. Yoo Jae-suk laughed, But I am not in touch. However, Im Won-hee said that he is not in contact with the current situation, saying, What will happen to contact you? Ji Suk-jin said, If you can not contact, is not it.I have to contact him, he said, blowing a stone fastball.On this day, Lee Je-hoon, Im Won-hee and members held a Man-to-Man: Faceless Stolen King race to find one of the slaughter association presidents and two police officers who infiltrated the stomach.The test was conducted to taste the test with the pre-mission before the full-scale mission.In the mission to find the authentic pottery buried in the soil, Lee Je-hoon led the situation drama with disassembly and skill as a thief.Especially, When you see the sense of a genius thief, you have to taste the soil.But I was laughing when I was caught tasted with other fingers, not with my fingers touched.Lee Je-hoon was then caught asking the production team to pay for the commission, even though he could not find the genuine pottery.Yoo Jae-Suk said, Lee Je-hoon is lying, and Lee Kwang-soo was surprised by Lee Je-hoons change, saying, What happened in four years?Lee Je-hoon, who attracted attention with the wrong competition, shot a woman in the love Anquet mission, which meets the love psychology of men in their 20s and 30s, and showed excellent athletic skills in the team footwear mission and emanated various charms.On the other hand, Im Won-hee laughed loudly, not understanding the Game Rules, and Im Won-hee, who managed to understand the Game Rule after a few explanations, said, Im sorry.When I was originally playing, there was a person who interprets it separately when the director told me. In addition, in the team footwear mission, he became a The Hole and caused the anger of Kim Jong Kook, a team member, and laughed with his natural (?) artistic sense.On the other hand, it was revealed that Lee Je-hoon and Yang Se-chan were the two police officers while they were playing Battle with the team of the slaughter association and the police team.The two men, who were inferring about the president of the slaughter association, were convinced that Song Ji-hyo and Lee Kwang-soo were potential candidates.So I planned to open the name tag of Song Ji-hyo and Lee Kwang-soo with the same team Im Won-hee.However, Im Won-hees clumsy behavior and the backstroke of the slaughter association team failed to win the championship.Im Won-hee, who played the amazing The Hole until the end, laughed, apologizing for I screwed up. I did wrong. What happened. Im sorry. I dont know the rules all the way.

Running Man' Lee Je-hoon and Im Won-hee played the play and the play.

On SBS Running Man' broadcasted on the 25th, Lee Je-hoon and Im Won-hee, the main actors of the movie 'The Stolen', appeared as guests and performed 'The Stolen: The Faceless Stolen King' Race.

When Lee Je-hoon and Im Won-hee appeared on the day, the members welcomed it greatly. In particular, Jeon So-min was delighted to see Lee Je-hoon, giving the crew a thumbs-up as soon as he saw it; "It's glowing. I think I turned on the fluorescent light on my body, "he expressed his favor toward Lee Je-hoon.

Yoo Jae-Suk, who was listening to this, said, "Jeon So-min has always called Lee Je-hoon with a thick lips as an ideal," and Jeon So-min laughed shyly.

Lee Je-hoon asked why he reappeared in Running Man' in four years, saying, "I wanted to come out again once and have a hard time." He was penalized for using mud at the time of his appearance in the past, and he said, "I wanted to have such humiliation."

Ji Suk-jin then said, "I was hiding with Lee Je-hoon then and he told me about the stock shit. So I lost 30%, "Lee Je-hoon laughed like a embarrassed laugh.

Yoo Jae-Suk then wondered about the late blind date of Im Won-hee, who became a hot topic recently; Im Won-hee said: "I don't know. I have never met him, but he is still in the world. "Yoo Jae-Suk laughed," But I am not in touch. "

However, Im Won-hee said that he is not in contact with the current situation, saying, "What will happen to contact you?" Ji Suk-jin said, "If you can not contact, is not it. I have to contact him, "he said, blowing a stone fastball.

On this day, Lee Je-hoon, Im Won-hee and members held a 'Man-to-Man: Faceless Stolen King' Race to find one of the slaughter association presidents and two police officers who infiltrated the stomach.

The test was conducted to taste the test with the pre-mission before the full-scale mission. In the mission to find the authentic pottery buried in the soil, Lee Je-hoon led the situation drama with disassembly and skill as a thief. Especially, "When you see the sense of a genius thief, you have to taste the soil." But I was laughing when I was caught tasted with other fingers, not with my fingers touched.

Lee Je-hoon was then caught asking the production team to pay for the commission, even though he could not find the genuine pottery. Yoo Jae-Suk said, "Lee Je-hoon is lying," and Lee Kwang-soo was surprised by Lee Je-hoon's change, saying, "What happened in four years?"

Lee Je-hoon, who attracted attention with the wrong Competition, shot a woman in the love Anquet mission, which meets the love psychology of men in their 20s and 30s, and showed excellent athletic skills in the team footwear mission and emanated various charms.

On the other hand, Im Won-hee laughed loudly, not understanding the Game Rules, and Im Won-hee, who managed to understand the Game Rule after a few explanations, said, "I'm sorry. When I was originally playing, there was a person who interprets it separately when the director told me. " In addition, in the team footwear mission, he became a 'The Hole' and caused the anger of Kim Jong Kook, a team member, and laughed with his natural (?) artistic sense.

On the other hand, it was revealed that Lee Je-hoon and Yang Se-chan were the two police officers while they were playing Battle with the team of the slaughter association and the police team. The two men, who were inferring about the president of the slaughter association, were convinced that Song Ji-hyo and Lee Kwang-soo were potential candidates. So I planned to open the name tag of Song Ji-hyo and Lee Kwang-soo with the same team Im Won-hee. However, Im Won-hee's clumsy behavior and the backstroke of the slaughter association team failed to win the championship.

Im Won-hee, who played the amazing The Hole until the end, laughed, apologizing for "I screwed up. I did wrong. What happened. I'm sorry. I don't know the rules all the way."