"Rainforest 2" Lee Joon-hyuk "If people who work with me were happy"

Actor Lee Joon-hyuk graces Big Issue cover with Talent donationLee Joon-hyuk became the face of the November issue of Big Issue, according to Big Issue on October 29.Big Issue is a magazine published for the independence of the underprivileged in India. It celebrated its 10th anniversary this year.Lee Joon-hyuk, who once covered the cover in 2012, continued his meaningful relationship with his second cover in eight years.The cover of this pictorial, which was conducted by Lee Joon-hyuks Talent Donation, was filled with the face of a close-up Lee Joon-hyuk.Lee Joon-hyuks unique aura, which not only overwhelms the gaze with perfect visuals, but also completes the classic mood with his eyes, filled the cover.In an interview with the pictorial, Lee Joon-hyuk said in his second relationship with Big Issue, Its been eight years already .. It was early in 2012, but it is strange that I was born with a magazine.When asked about the recent drama Secret Forest 2 Seo Dong-jae, who played the drama and the character of the drama, he said, When I started season 1, I felt like a challenge, but I am glad that I am loved by this character now.As for the situation in which he was kidnapped in Season 2, he said, I did not know that my brother-in-law (Cho Seung-woo) and my sister-in-law (Bae Doo-na) would find me.When the aftershocks knocked on the door of the ring, Seo Dong-jae!, Poetry and aftershocks are perfect human figures for good people.In addition, about the role of Jewish, the main character of the next OCN dramatic art Dark Hall, he answered, There is another charm that is different from Dongjae.Asked about his future goal as Actor Lee Joon-hyuk, he said, I want to play my role so that I do not become a person in the field.I cant take responsibility for everything, but I want to do as much as I can, and I want to expand that range. I cant do pictures like my work or today alone.I hope people who work with me are happy, so I think I should be greedy. Meanwhile, Lee Joon-hyuk, who shared a warm heart with a Talent Donation pictorial, will return to the lead role of OCN Dramatic Art Dark Hall scheduled to air in the first half of next year.Dark Hall is a creature action thriller that depicts the desperate survival of survivors among variants of humans who have drank questionable black smoke from the sinkhole.Lee Joon-hyuk took on the role of a local police officer, Mujishi, a local Lekka driver, in the play.Big Issue 238, which contains Lee Joon-hyuks cover story, can be purchased through street salespeople in Seoul and Busan subway stations, and can be found through regular subscriptions and online purchases in other regions.Magazine proceeds are used for the independence of the Indian vulnerable.hwang hye-jin

Actor Lee Joon-hyuk graces Big Issue cover with Talent donation

Lee Joon-hyuk became the face of the November issue of Big Issue, according to Big Issue on October 29. Big Issue is a magazine published for the independence of the underprivileged in India. It celebrated its 10th anniversary this year. Lee Joon-hyuk, who once covered the cover in 2012, continued his meaningful relationship with his second cover in eight years.

The cover of this pictorial, which was conducted by Lee Joon-hyuk's Talent donation, was filled with the face of a close-up Lee Joon-hyuk. Lee Joon-hyuk's unique aura, which not only overwhelms the gaze with perfect visuals, but also completes the classic mood with his eyes, filled the cover.

In an interview with the pictorial, Lee Joon-hyuk said in his second relationship with Big Issue, "It's been eight years already .. It was early in 2012, but it is strange that I was born with a magazine."

When asked about the recent drama Secret Forest 2 Seo Dong-jae, who played the drama and the character of the drama, he said, "When I stArted season 1, I felt like a challenge, but I am glad that I am loved by this character now."

As for the situation in which he was kidnapped in Season 2, he said, "I did not know that my brother-in-law (Cho Seung-woo) and my sister-in-law (Bae Doo-na) would find me. When the aftershocks knocked on the door of the ring, "Seo Dong-jae!", Poetry and aftershocks are perfect human figures for good people.

In addition, about the role of 'Jewish', the main character of the next OCN dramatic art Dark Hall', he answered, "There is another charm that is different from Dongjae." Asked about his future goal as Actor Lee Joon-hyuk, he said, "I want to play my role so that I do not become a person in the field. I can’t take responsibility for everything, but I want to do as much as I can, and I want to expand that range. I can’t do pictures like my work or today alone. I hope people who work with me are happy, so I think I should be greedy. "

Meanwhile, Lee Joon-hyuk, who shared a warm heart with a Talent donation pictorial, will return to the lead role of OCN Dramatic Art Dark Hall' scheduled to air in the first half of next year. Dark Hall is a creature action thriller that depicts the desperate survival of survivors among variants of humans who have drank questionable black smoke from the sinkhole.

Lee Joon-hyuk took on the role of a local police officer, Mujishi, a local Lekka driver, in the play. Big Issue 238, which contains Lee Joon-hyuk's cover story, can be purchased through street salespeople in Seoul and Busan subway stations, and can be found through regular subscriptions and online purchases in other regions. Magazine proceeds are used for the independence of the Indian vulnerable.

hwang hye-jin