Park Bo-gum shaking in Record of Youth' Danger ..TV viewer ratings 7.8% Cable and Final sequel 1st place

Record of Youth Park Bo-gum can protect dreams, love and friendship in the continuing Danger.On the day of the show, Sa Hye-joon (Park Bo-gum), who is shaken by Danger, was saddened.The malicious comments and rumors surrounding the death of Charlie Chung (Lee Seung-joon) spread out uncontrollably, and Sa Hye-joon, who kept his conviction, began to shake.An Jeong-ha (Park So-dam)s heartbreaking heartbreak toward Sa Hye-joon, who endures pain alone, predicted a change in the romance of the two.Sa Hye-joon set the day to the phone call of the former woman Friend Jin Ji-a (Sul In-ah), who said she would help her.In Won Hae-hyos account, he also rebuked the group, saying, I can help you, I can help you, I can help you, I cant help you, Jia is the latter.If you were Sa Hye-joon, you would have thanked those who helped you in good faith. The conflict deepened as well, adding to the fact that Friend Kim Jin-woo (Kwon Soo-hyun) and his brother Won Hae-na (Cho Yu-jung) were acquiesced.The same was true of his lover An Jeong-ha. He said he was sorry for waiting until Sa Hye-joon told him, Why dont you discuss these things when they happen to me?Why do you make me think of things alone? Sa Hye-joon, who is accustomed to enduring alone, was unfamiliar with being comforted by Gong Yoo.The people you love want to go along with your pain, he said, the people I love know my evil.I feel sorry if I hide it. Another Danger came to such a Hye-joon, An Jeong-ha.In the interview of Jin Ji-a, the rumor seemed to be quiet, but he began to dig another romance by asking about his relationship with An Jeong-ha.Here, the appearance of Sa Hye-joons new work, First Man, the heroine, and his Friend Jin Seo-woo (Lee Sung-kyung), further disturbed An Jeong-ha.I could not laugh as if I was stable in Jin Seo-woos nuance that I would be working as a love affair while shooting the drama.After a hard day, he suddenly came down and called Sa Hye-joon, but he was not connected.And Won Hae Hyo, who came to pick up the stable on behalf of Sa Hye-joon, raised the curiosity of the breathtaking appearance of the three youths.The pain of Sa Hye-joon, who was not shaken in any situation, was revealed.Sa Hye-joons appearance, which confides in the frankness of Friend Kim Jin-woo, made him feel the weight of the reality he is experiencing again.The family didnt know what was going on out there before, until I told them. I know before I say it. Im worried. I dont know why it hurts my pride.His heartfelt concern for those who would be hurt by him has caused a pity. (Providing photos = tvN)
Record of Youth Park Bo-gum can protect dreams, love and friendship in the continuing Danger.On the day of the show, Sa Hye-joon (Park Bo-gum), who is shaken by Danger, was saddened.The malicious comments and rumors surrounding the death of Charlie Chung (Lee Seung-joon) spread out uncontrollably, and Sa Hye-joon, who kept his conviction, began to shake.An Jeong-ha (Park So-dam)s heartbreaking heartbreak toward Sa Hye-joon, who endures pain alone, predicted a change in the romance of the two.Sa Hye-joon set the day to the phone call of the former woman Friend Jin Ji-a (Sul In-ah), who said she would help her.In Won Hae-hyos account, he also rebuked the group, saying, I can help you, I can help you, I can help you, I cant help you, Jia is the latter.If you were Sa Hye-joon, you would have thanked those who helped you in good faith. The conflict deepened as well, adding to the fact that Friend Kim Jin-woo (Kwon Soo-hyun) and his brother Won Hae-na (Cho Yu-jung) were acquiesced.The same was true of his lover An Jeong-ha. He said he was sorry for waiting until Sa Hye-joon told him, Why dont you discuss these things when they happen to me?Why do you make me think of things alone? Sa Hye-joon, who is accustomed to enduring alone, was unfamiliar with being comforted by Gong Yoo.The people you love want to go along with your pain, he said, the people I love know my evil.I feel sorry if I hide it. Another Danger came to such a Hye-joon, An Jeong-ha.In the interview of Jin Ji-a, the rumor seemed to be quiet, but he began to dig another romance by asking about his relationship with An Jeong-ha.Here, the appearance of Sa Hye-joons new work, First Man, the heroine, and his Friend Jin Seo-woo (Lee Sung-kyung), further disturbed An Jeong-ha.I could not laugh as if I was stable in Jin Seo-woos nuance that I would be working as a love affair while shooting the drama.After a hard day, he suddenly came down and called Sa Hye-joon, but he was not connected.And Won Hae Hyo, who came to pick up the stable on behalf of Sa Hye-joon, raised the curiosity of the breathtaking appearance of the three youths.The pain of Sa Hye-joon, who was not shaken in any situation, was revealed.Sa Hye-joons appearance, which confides in the frankness of Friend Kim Jin-woo, made him feel the weight of the reality he is experiencing again.The family didnt know what was going on out there before, until I told them. I know before I say it. Im worried. I dont know why it hurts my pride.His heartfelt concern for those who would be hurt by him has caused a pity. (Providing photos = tvN)

Record of Youth' Park Bo-gum can protect dreams, love and Friendship in the continuing Danger.

On the day of the show, Sa Hye-joon (Park Bo-gum), who is shaken by Danger, was saddened. The malicious comments and rumors surrounding the death of Charlie Chung (Lee Seung-joon) spread out uncontrollably, and Sa Hye-joon, who kept his conviction, began to shake. An Jeong-ha (Park So-dam)'s heartbreaking heartbreak toward Sa Hye-joon, who endures pain alone, predicted a change in the romance of the two.

Sa Hye-joon set the day to the phone call of the former woman Friend Jin Ji-a (Sul In-ah), who said she would help her. In Won Hae-hyo’s account, he also rebuked the group, saying, “I can help you, I can help you, I can help you, I can’t help you, Jia is the latter.” “If you were Sa Hye-joon, you would have thanked those who helped you in good faith.” The conflict deepened as well, adding to the fact that Friend Kim Jin-woo (Kwon Soo-hyun) and his brother Won Hae-na (Cho Yu-jung) were acquiesced.

The same was true of his lover An Jeong-ha. He said he was sorry for waiting until Sa Hye-joon told him, "Why don't you discuss these things when they happen to me? Why do you make me think of things alone? "Sa Hye-joon, who is accustomed to enduring alone, was unfamiliar with being comforted by Gong Yoo. "The people you love want to go along with your pain," he said, "the people I love know my evil." I feel sorry if I hide it. "

Another Danger came to such a Hye-joon, An Jeong-ha. In the interview of Jin Ji-a, the rumor seemed to be quiet, but he began to dig another romance by asking about his relationship with An Jeong-ha. Here, the appearance of Sa Hye-joon's new work, First Man, the heroine, and his Friend Jin Seo-woo (Lee Sung-kyung), further disturbed An Jeong-ha. I could not laugh as if I was stable in Jin Seo-woo's nuance that I would be working as a love affair while shooting the drama. After a hard day, he suddenly came down and called Sa Hye-joon, but he was not connected. And Won Hae Hyo, who came to pick up the stable on behalf of Sa Hye-joon, raised the curiosity of the breathtaking appearance of the three youths.

The pain of Sa Hye-joon, who was not shaken in any situation, was revealed. Sa Hye-joon's appearance, which confides in the frankness of Friend Kim Jin-woo, made him feel the weight of the reality he is experiencing again. “The family didn’t know what was going on out there before, until I told them. I know before I say it. I’m worried. I don’t know why it hurts my pride.” His heartfelt concern for those who would be hurt by him has caused a pity. (Providing photos = tvN)