Ha Hee-ra, Park Bo-gum Han Jin-hee Record of Youth' Family with "Memory and I'll Be in Your Heart"

Actor Ha Hee-ra delivered his closing remarks ahead of the end of the TVN drama Record of Youth.Ha Hee-ra wrote on October 27th, Mr. Han Jin-hee (Healthy ~) who always treated me like my father warmly, and Park Soo-young (Happy ~) who gave me a warm smile so that I could always play comfortably, as well as Lee Jae-won (Blessing to be a father) who gave me a smile with a wonderful smile. It was a short time (meet me in a healthy way) but I laughed, cried, was happy and thanked at the fence called Family!!I love you!! I will support the Record of Youth and I will remember and put it in my heart. In the photo, Ha Hee-ra is taking a self-portrait with a wide smile with Park Bo-gum, Han Jin-hee, Lee Jae-won and Park Soo-young.The affectionate appearance of the likes of Family and the sunny visuals of Park Bo-gum made it impossible to keep an eye on them; their chemistry added to the regret of the end.Meanwhile, Record of Youth, starring Ha Hee-ra, will end today (on 27th).

Actor Ha Hee-ra delivered his closing remarks ahead of the end of the TVN drama Record of Youth'.

Ha Hee-ra wrote on October 27th, "Mr. Han Jin-hee (Healthy ~) who always treated me like my father warmly, and Park Soo-young (Happy ~) who gave me a warm smile so that I could always play comfortably, as well as Lee Jae-won (Blessing to be a father) who gave me a smile with a wonderful smile. It was a short time (meet me in a healthy way) but I laughed, cried, was happy and thanked at the fence called Family!! I love you!! I will support the Record of Youth and I will remember and put it in my heart. "

In the photo, Ha Hee-ra is taking a self-portrait with a wide smile with Park Bo-gum, Han Jin-hee, Lee Jae-won and Park Soo-young. The affectionate appearance of the likes of Family and the sunny visuals of Park Bo-gum made it impossible to keep an eye on them; their chemistry added to the regret of the end.

Meanwhile, "Record of Youth," starring Ha Hee-ra, will end today (on 27th).