EXO Chen, today Army Active duty Enlisted "Wish You More Growing"

Group EXO Chen (real name Kim Jong-dae and 28) is Enlisted.Chen enters the training camp and begins his military service as Active Duty after receiving basic military training.Chens Enlisted is the fourth of the EXO members to follow XiuminEXO D.O., and Suho.Xiumin was Enlisted in May last year and EXO D.O. in July of the same year. Also, Suho was Enlisted in May.Chen posted a handwritten letter through the official fan club community on the 16th, saying, I will do my duty to my body and mind so that I can greet you with a more grown appearance during my service. I hope you will stay as beautiful and healthy as you are now.I always thank you and love you, Enlisted said.

Group EXO Chen (real name Kim Jong-dae and 28) is Enlisted.

Chen enters the training camp and begins his military service as Active duty after receiving basic military training.

Chen's Enlisted is the fourth of the EXO members to follow Xiumin EXO D.O., and Suho. Xiumin was Enlisted in May last year and EXO D.O. in July of the same year. Also, Suho was Enlisted in May.

Chen posted a handwritten letter through the official fan club community on the 16th, saying, "I will do my duty to my body and mind so that I can greet you with a more grown appearance during my service. I hope you will stay as beautiful and healthy as you are now. I always thank you and love you," Enlisted said.