Chen, 26, Army Active duty Enlisted..."I will go to my body and mind healthily."

EXO Chen (Kim Jong-dae and 28) will be Enlisted on Wednesday; Active duty will fulfill the duties of the defense.Chen enters Army Training Center on Wednesday, where Enlisted places and time are closed; he is due to enter quietly without special procedures.Enlisted as the fourth in EXO; Chen has fulfilled his military duty following EXO D.O., Xiumin and Suho.Chen said in a handwritten letter on the 16th, I will do my best to be healthy and healthy so that I can greet you more grown up during my service.I hope you will be as beautiful and healthy as you are now, he said to fans.Chen begins his military service as Active Duty after completing military training; Discharge is coming April 25, 2022.Meanwhile, Chen reported on marriage with non-entertainers in January and news of the second year old, with her daughter in her arms last April.

"EXO" Chen (Kim Jong-dae and 28) will be Enlisted on Wednesday; Active duty will fulfill the duties of the defense.

Chen enters Army Training Center on Wednesday, where Enlisted places and time are closed; he is due to enter quietly without special procedures.

Enlisted as the fourth in EXO; Chen has fulfilled his military duty following EXO D.O., Xiumin and Suho.

Chen said in a handwritten letter on the 16th, "I will do my best to be healthy and healthy so that I can greet you more grown up during my service."

"I hope you will be as beautiful and healthy as you are now," he said to fans.

Chen begins his military service as Active duty after completing military training; Discharge is coming April 25, 2022.

Meanwhile, Chen reported on marriage with non-entertainers in January and news of the second year old, with her daughter in her arms last April.