"I believe you" in "Record of Youth" Park So-dam, Park Bo-gum X Lee Sung-kyung romance rumor

Record of Youth Park Bo-gum visits Baro Park So-dam as romance rumor burstsOn TVN Record of Youth broadcast on the 19th, the actor Jin Seo-woo (Lee Sung-kyung) and romance rumor, who appeared together in the drama with Park Bo-gum, burst.On this day, the romance rumor of Sa Hye-joon and Jin Seo-woo was reported.After returning from a fan meeting in Singapore, Sa Hye-joon checked the article and headed to Baro An Jeong-ha (Park So-dam).Sa Hye-joon was worried that Seo Woo is just a friend of people. I do not see entertainment articles because of you these days. I thought it was bad for mental health.Then he said, I believe you, I believe what I saw about you, I believe what you told me, so do not be hard with that.

Record of Youth' Park Bo-gum visits Baro Park So-dam as romance rumor bursts

On TVN Record of Youth' broadcast on the 19th, the Actor Jin Seo-woo (Lee Sung-kyung) and romance rumor, who appeared together in the drama with Park Bo-gum, burst.

On this day, the romance rumor of Sa Hye-joon and Jin Seo-woo was reported. After returning from a fan meeting in Singapore, Sa Hye-joon checked the article and headed to Baro An Jeong-ha (Park So-dam).

Sa Hye-joon was worried that "Seo Woo is just a friend of people." "I do not see entertainment articles because of you these days. I thought it was bad for mental health. "

Then he said, "I believe you, I believe what I saw about you, I believe what you told me, so do not be hard with that."