Kim Moo Yeol' Yoon Seung-ah, warm birthday "I am impressed and cry ... my side"

On the morning of the 30th, Yoon Seung-ah told his Instagram: This birthday was celebrated with a lot of poison.I was impressed by the surprise, I cried, I noticed it in advance and laughed a lot.I love my loved ones, my team-like team, my stylist team, the warm people who are welcoming cellophane together, the affectionate brands who have been carefully cared for and the kind of people who have kept me working all day.I will try harder and work harder. In the open photo, Yoon Seung-ah is taking pictures with the puppies, which are seen smiling brightly.Meanwhile, Yoon Seung-ah appeared in the movie The Chansil is a lot of corridors.

On the morning of the 30th, Yoon Seung-ah told his Instagram: "This birthday was celebrated with a lot of poison. I was impressed by the surprise, I cried, I noticed it in advance and laughed a lot. I love my loved ones, my team-like team, my stylist team, the warm people who are welcoming cellophane together, the affectionate brands who have been carefully cared for and the kind of people who have kept me working all day. I will try harder and work harder. "

In the open photo, Yoon Seung-ah is taking pictures with the puppies, which are seen smiling brightly.

Meanwhile, Yoon Seung-ah appeared in the movie 'The Chansil is a lot of corridors'.