What the yacht expedition left...Jin Goo "Top Model that became the turning point of my life"

MBC Everlon Yot Expedition is a documentary entertainment program featuring the process of Top Model on the Pacific Ocean voyage by four men who dreamed of adventure.Kim Seung-jin Sea captain, Jin Goo, Choi Choi Siwon, Chang Kiha, and Song Ho-joon, who succeeded in traveling around the world of yachts alone with the first weapons port in Korea, left a meaningful footprint.In the 10th Yot Expedition broadcast on October 19, the last appearance of four men entering Geoje Island, the starting point and destination, was drawn.The yacht expedition, which finished the 17-day Summertime, attracted attention with its complicated emotions.Every moment would have passed like a panorama, from the beginning of the first voyage with excitement and fear to the days of fear that met the rough waves, the difficult decision to return, and the new Summertime to come back.In particular, Jin Goo attracted attention by revealing that this voyage was Top Model, which became the turning point of my life.Jin Goo had seen his family think about each time he was sick and seasick, and he guessed that this voyage was an opportunity to realize the importance of his family.He recalled the rough waves he met during the voyage and said, It was a fear beyond the horror I thought.Without these people, I would have felt a sense of discomfort at the moment of turning around. I realized the greatness of people. Choi Siwon was the most seasick member. I felt like I was losing my greed in front of the big waves.I think I learned the difference between greed and greed, he said, and guessed that this voyage left Choi Choi Siwon.I can dream of anyone, but I can not do it, he said, leaving a heavy feeling.Chang Kiha was tearful of the emotions he had been supporting, he said: I wanted to rest quickly until I saw Geoje Island, but I was so excited to see it.I had a feeling of rising, he recalled at the time. In particular, Chang Kiha learned about his precious relationship through this voyage.Song Ho-joon explained, I originally tried to heal while watching the Southern Cross, but it was rather healed by abandoning its greed.The Yot Expedition shows the real aspects of the Pacific Ocean voyage and gives a touch with the Top Model that goes beyond entertainment.The experience of seasickness on rough waves and shaking yachts was realistic, and I decided to return for the safety of everyone, but even this process left the lessons and enlightenment of life to the members.There are many things that dont work out when you live, and it reminds you of the true adventure of making something else, not giving up and being discouraged.Kim Seung-jin Sea captains leadership, which led the yacht expedition, conveyed a deep echo.Kim Seung-jin Sea captain stresses our voyage, not my voyage, and says, Why dont you go back?Lets turn our atmosphere into pleasure. He showed true leadership to overwhelm the members.Summertime of the Yot Expedition crew, centered on Kim Seung-jin Sea captain, boasted a sticky teamwork to the end and left a warm heart.Summertime of Yot Expedition, which captures various things happening in the sea, and it is a life voyage, will be memorable for viewers for a long time.

MBC Everlon 'Yot Expedition' is a documentary entertainment program featuring the process of Top Model on the Pacific Ocean voyage by four men who dreamed of adventure. Kim Seung-jin Sea captain, Jin Goo, Choi Choi Siwon, Chang Kiha, and Song Ho-joon, who succeeded in traveling around the world of yachts alone with the first weapons port in Korea, left a meaningful footprint.

In the 10th "Yot Expedition" broadcast on October 19, the last appearance of four men entering Geoje Island, the starting point and destination, was drawn. The yacht expedition, which finished the 17-day Summertime, attracted attention with its complicated emotions. Every moment would have passed like a panorama, from the beginning of the first voyage with excitement and fear to the days of fear that met the rough waves, the difficult decision to return, and the new Summertime to come back.

In particular, Jin Goo attracted attention by revealing that this voyage was "Top Model, which became the turning point of my life." Jin Goo had seen his family think about each time he was sick and seasick, and he guessed that this voyage was an opportunity to realize the importance of his family. He recalled the rough waves he met during the voyage and said, "It was a fear beyond the horror I thought. Without these people, I would have felt a sense of discomfort at the moment of turning around. I realized the greatness of people. "

Choi Siwon was the most seasick member. "I felt like I was losing my greed in front of the big waves. I think I learned the difference between greed and greed, "he said, and guessed that this voyage left Choi Choi Siwon. "I can dream of anyone, but I can not do it," he said, leaving a heavy feeling.

Chang Kiha was tearful of the emotions he had been supporting, he said: "I wanted to rest quickly until I saw Geoje Island, but I was so excited to see it. I had a feeling of rising, "he recalled at the time. In particular, Chang Kiha learned about his precious relationship through this voyage. Song Ho-joon explained, "I originally tried to heal while watching the Southern Cross, but it was rather healed by abandoning its greed."

The 'Yot Expedition' shows the real aspects of the Pacific Ocean voyage and gives a touch with the Top Model that goes beyond entertainment. The experience of seasickness on rough waves and shaking yachts was realistic, and I decided to return for the safety of everyone, but even this process left the lessons and enlightenment of life to the members. There are many things that don’t work out when you live, and it reminds you of the true adventure of making something else, not giving up and being discouraged.

Kim Seung-jin Sea captain's leadership, which led the yacht expedition, conveyed a deep echo. Kim Seung-jin Sea captain stresses "our voyage, not my voyage," and says, "Why don't you go back? Let's turn our atmosphere into pleasure. "He showed true leadership to overwhelm the members. Summertime of the 'Yot Expedition' crew, centered on Kim Seung-jin Sea captain, boasted a sticky teamwork to the end and left a warm heart.

Summertime of 'Yot Expedition', which captures various things happening in the sea, and it is a 'life voyage', will be memorable for viewers for a long time.