Park So-dam, Park Bo-gum Byeon Wooseok and Record of Youth' Memories "Beautiful Memory"

Actor Park So-dam gave his impression of the end of Record of Youth.Park So-dam wrote on his instagram on October 29 that I am sincerely grateful to all those who have loved Record of Youth so far.I think it will last a long time with a memory that is so beautiful to me.Thank you for coming together, he added. And please remember our youth that will continue to be with me. Park So-dam released a photo taken on the set of Record of Youth with the article.Park So-dam poses with Park Bo-gum and Byeon Wooseok, Kwon Soo-hyun and many people in the background.The netizens who watched the post responded such as Record of Youth I think it will be remembered as a really good drama and I am sorry to end but I will remember.

Actor Park So-dam gave his impression of the end of Record of Youth'.

Park So-dam wrote on his instagram on October 29 that "I am sincerely grateful to all those who have loved Record of Youth' so far."

“I think it will last a long time with a Memory that is so beautiful to me. Thank you for coming together, "he added." And please remember our youth that will continue to be with me. "

Park So-dam released a photo taken on the set of Record of Youth' with the article. Park So-dam poses with Park Bo-gum and Byeon Wooseok, Kwon Soo-hyun and many people in the background.

The netizens who watched the post responded such as "Record of Youth I think it will be remembered as a really good drama" and "I am sorry to end but I will remember".