Park So-dam "A Year Ago in Winter ... Every day is Thank You"

Actor Park So-dam, who returned after overcoming cancer, told stories about everyday life that became more precious.On the 27th, Park So-dam wrote on his instagram that A Year Ago in Winter, which was okay but not okay.He said, One month after the operation, Special Express was released, five months of white paper, two years of Goldie and Phantom opening, and new works are being filmed.In the meantime, to live better in the future, to be really okay, to come back to me, to recover and rest to start again. The processes. Time for me, travel, performances, concerts, exhibitions.It was a day for my people, he said, looking back at the time.I love you, Mom and Dad. I love you. Wait and worry. I want to say thank you once again to everyone who has been cheering ... And! Cage Dodam. Thank you for all your daily life.Its been almost halfway through 2023. I wish you were healthy, I wish you had a happy and happy day without regret! Fighting! Ill cheer you up. Look long, Cage.In addition, Park So-dam shared several photos taken on Jeju Island. All the photos of Jeju from yesterday are already photos of a year ago.It is too late .. I went to the place where I went with the Cage Gammem during the camping of Gamsung, and it was too strange to leave a picture. Ha Jae-sook, who saw Park So-dams article, said, I wish I could be healthy. I was careful to say that I was cheerful and prayed from afar. I hope that many people who are cheering so timidly will be cheerful and happier.Uhm Jung Hwa applauded I love you, and Joe Hyun showed affection with heart-shaped emoticons.Meanwhile, Park So-dam was diagnosed with thyroid cancer in December 2021 and underwent surgery. He then returned to the movie Phantom, which was released in January of this year.Park So-dam SNS

Actor Park So-dam, who returned after overcoming cancer, told stories about everyday life that became more precious. On the 27th, Park So-dam wrote on his instagram that "A Year Ago in Winter, which was okay but not okay. He said, "One month after the operation, 'Special Express' was released, five months of white paper, two years of Goldie and Phantom opening, and new works are being filmed. In the meantime, to live better in the future, to be really okay, to come back to me, to recover and rest to start again. The processes. Time for me, travel, performances, concerts, exhibitions. It was a day for my people," he said, looking back at the time. "I love you, Mom and Dad. I love you. Wait and worry. I want to say Thank You once again to everyone who has been Cheering ... And! Cage Dodam. Thank You for all your daily life. It's been almost halfway through 2023. "I wish you were healthy, I wish you had a happy and happy day without regret!" Fighting! I'll cheer you up. "Look long, Cage." In addition, Park So-dam shared several photos taken on Jeju Island. "All the photos of Jeju from yesterday are already photos of a year ago. It is too late .. I went to the place where I went with the Cage Gammem during the camping of Gamsung, and it was too strange to leave a picture. " Ha Jae-sook, who saw Park So-dam's article, said, "I wish I could be healthy. I was careful to say that I was cheerful and prayed from afar. I hope that many people who are Cheering so timidly will be cheerful and happier." Uhm Jung Hwa applauded "I love you", and Joe Hyun showed affection with heart-shaped emoticons. Meanwhile, Park So-dam was diagnosed with thyroid cancer in December 2021 and underwent surgery. He then returned to the movie "Phantom," which was released in January of this year. Park So-dam SNS