Yoo Jae-Suk, Park Ji County, Shanxi hand-grabbing Lee Kwang-soo, "I have a GFriend, then ..." Bully (Running Man')

Actor Lee Kwang-soo panicked by comedian Yoo Jae-Suks mischievous jokeActor Park Eun-bin, Kim Min-jae, Kim Sung-chul, Park Ji County and Shanxi appeared as special guests on SBS Running Man broadcast on the 30th.On the day of the broadcast, Yoo Jae-Suk asked Lee Kwang-soo, who was holding hands of Park Ji County and Shanxi during the race, I just went back and forth with someone.Lee Kwang-soo replied, I went with Ji County, Shanxi, and then Ji County and Shanxi (name tag) once, in Yoo Jae-Suks words, and Yoo Jae-Suk joked, You have a GFriend, but you shouldnt do that.What are you talking about? What does GFriend have to do with it? I dont think I know the situation, said Lee Kwang-soo, who was embarrassed.

Actor Lee Kwang-soo panicked by comedian Yoo Jae-Suk's mischievous joke

Actor Park Eun-bin, Kim Min-jae, Kim Sung-chul, Park Ji County and Shanxi appeared as special guests on SBS Running Man' broadcast on the 30th.

On the day of the broadcast, Yoo Jae-Suk asked Lee Kwang-soo, who was holding hands of Park Ji County and Shanxi during the race, "I just went back and forth with someone."

Lee Kwang-soo replied, "I went with Ji County, Shanxi, and then Ji County and Shanxi (name tag) once," in Yoo Jae-Suk's words, and Yoo Jae-Suk joked, "You have a GFriend, but you shouldn't do that."

"What are you talking about? What does GFriend have to do with it? I don't think I know the situation," said Lee Kwang-soo, who was embarrassed.