Park Bo-gum responded directly...'Record of Youth' #Youth #Sae Hye-joon #Behind

What is the Record of Youth that Park Bo-gum, Park So-dam, and Byeon Woo-seok think?TVNs new monthly drama Record of Youth (playplay by Ha Myung-hee, director Ahn Gil-ho), which will be broadcast for the first time on the 7th, draws a growth record of young people who try to achieve dreams and love without despairing on the wall of reality.The hot record of those who go straight to their dreams in their own way, the youth of this era, which has become a luxury even to dream, gives excitement and sympathy.The interest in Park Bo-gum, Park So-dam, and Byeon Woo-seok, which will write down the pages of brilliant youth, is hotter than ever.Park Bo-gum said, Hye Jun is a very rational, independent friend who has a very independent value.I was acting because I was honest and self-directed, but I also tried to resemble it.Park Bo-gum referred to various materials such as fashion show runway video, picture, interview, etc., and practiced it in a moment.I came with confidence, he said, adding that he was a typical 20-year-old who went silently toward his goal.I tried to be realistic, like my own peers with dreams, he added.What is youth that Park Bo-gum thinks, then, I think youth is a youth who is going to start everything new from age.The value of youth, as well as the breathing of young actors with many similar corners, is by far the best.Park Bo-gum explained, I was always so cheerful that I could not stop laughing, and I was always so happy that I had NG.Finally, I pointed out the point of watching Record of Youth more fun.Park Bo-gum emphasized, It is fun to see according to the changes in emotions of all characters including Hye Jun.Meanwhile, Record of Youth will be broadcasted on tvN at 9 pm on the 7th.Photos Provision = tvN

What is the 'Record of Youth' that Park Bo-gum, Park So-dam, and Byeon Woo-seok think?

TVN's new monthly drama Record of Youth (playplay by Ha Myung-hee, director Ahn Gil-ho), which will be broadcast for the first time on the 7th, draws a growth record of young people who try to achieve dreams and love without despairing on the wall of reality. The hot record of those who go straight to their dreams in their own way, the youth of this era, which has become a luxury even to dream, gives excitement and sympathy.

The interest in Park Bo-gum, Park So-dam, and Byeon Woo-seok, which will write down the pages of brilliant youth, is hotter than ever. Park Bo-gum said, "Hye Jun is a very rational, independent friend who has a very independent value. “I was acting because I was honest and self-directed, but I also tried to resemble it.”

Park Bo-gum referred to various materials such as fashion show runway video, picture, interview, etc., and practiced it in a moment. “I came with confidence,” he said, adding that he was a typical 20-year-old who went silently toward his goal. “I tried to be realistic, like my own peers with dreams,” he added.

What is “youth” that Park Bo-gum thinks, then, “I think youth is a youth who is going to start everything new from age.”

The value of youth, as well as the breathing of young actors with many similar corners, is by far the best. Park Bo-gum explained, “I was always so cheerful that I could not stop laughing, and I was always so happy that I had NG.

Finally, I pointed out the point of watching 'Record of Youth' more fun. Park Bo-gum emphasized, "It is fun to see according to the changes in emotions of all characters including Hye Jun."

Meanwhile, 'Record of Youth' will be broadcasted on tvN at 9 pm on the 7th.

Photos Provision = tvN