'High school girls transform' Yoo Byung-jae Bon Sister reaction "Battle, you make money hard ... I'm sorry"

Yoo Byung-jae posted two photos on SNS on the 1st.The first photo shows Yo Byung-jae, who transformed into High School girls.Yo Byung-jae is wearing a high school girls uniform and wig, tied to the head with a droplet.The little sister laughed, saying, Youre making it hard, youre making money. Im sorry. Ill save it for you. Ill brush my teeth with the water.
Yoo Byung-jae posted two photos on SNS on the 1st.The first photo shows Yo Byung-jae, who transformed into High School girls.Yo Byung-jae is wearing a high school girls uniform and wig, tied to the head with a droplet.The little sister laughed, saying, Youre making it hard, youre making money. Im sorry. Ill save it for you. Ill brush my teeth with the water.

Yoo Byung-jae posted two photos on SNS on the 1st.

The first photo shows Yo Byung-jae, who transformed into High School girls. Yo Byung-jae is wearing a high school girls uniform and wig, tied to the head with a droplet.

The little sister laughed, saying, “You’re making it hard, you’re making money. I’m sorry. I’ll save it for you. I’ll brush my teeth with the water.”