"Don't let go of the spirit line" Lee Su-min "First sitcom Top Model, I was happy" closing remarks

Actor Lee Su-min Dont Leave It Out on JTBC sitcom Celebratory photoand the end of the day.On the morning of September 4, Lee Su-min, who is smiling in front of the banner of Do not let go, was released through the official SNS of the agency artist company.Lee Su-min said, Through Do not let go of the spirit line, I became the top model in the sitcom for the first time. It was a great help because the director and the artist gave a lot of advice and gave me confidence.I was so happy that the staff, seniors, and fellow actors gave me good words and I was comfortable with it, so I was so happy that I could not stop laughing throughout the filming.  I sincerely thank all those who loved Do not let go of the spirit line. I will show you how I have grown up.Everyone be careful with your health, he said.Lee Su-min, in the drama, showed a cheerful high school student who is immersed in the idol of Choi Ae-il as well as the appetite and physical strength of the decomposing monster as human beagle Jung Ju-ri.Natural and savvy comic Acting and energetic charm made the play hard.bak-beauty

Actor Lee Su-min 'Don't Leave It Out' on jtbc sitcom Celebratory photo and the end of the day.

On the morning of September 4, Lee Su-min, who is smiling in front of the banner of 'Do not let go', was released through the official SNS of the agency artist company.

Lee Su-min said, "Through 'Do not let go of the spirit line', I became the Top Model in the sitcom for the first time. It was a great help because the director and the artist gave a lot of advice and gave me confidence. I was so happy that the staff, seniors, and fellow Actors gave me good words and I was comfortable with it, so I was so happy that I could not stop laughing throughout the filming. "" I sincerely thank all those who loved 'Do not let go of the spirit line'. I will show you how I have grown up. Everyone be careful with your health, "he said.

Lee Su-min, in the drama, showed a cheerful high school student who is immersed in the idol of Choi Ae-il as well as the appetite and physical strength of the decomposing monster as 'human beagle' Jung Ju-ri. Natural and savvy comic Acting and energetic charm made the play hard.

bak-beauty