CLC Choi Yu-jin "I can not sleep in a hurry" reveals goddess beauty ahead of comeback

Group CLC Choi Yu-jin expressed his thrilling mind before the comeback.At dawn on September 2, Choi Yu-jin wrote on her Instagram account: I cant sleep because Im so excited. What should I do? But Ill sleep for tomorrow.Cheshire also sleeps well and see you tomorrow and posted a picture.Choi Yu-jin in the public photo shows off her innocent beauty. Choi Yu-jins elegant atmosphere catches her eye.The fans who watched the photo responded I am excited and I want to see it soon.Meanwhile, Group CLC, which includes Choi Yu-jin, will release its new song HELICOPTER (Helicopter) on September 2 (Today).Park Eun-hae

Group CLC Choi Yu-jin expressed his thrilling mind before the comeback.

At dawn on September 2, Choi Yu-jin wrote on her Instagram account: "I can't sleep because I'm so excited. What should I do? But I'll sleep for tomorrow. Cheshire also sleeps well and see you tomorrow "and posted a picture.

Choi Yu-jin in the public photo shows off her innocent beauty. Choi Yu-jin's elegant atmosphere catches her eye.

The fans who watched the photo responded "I am excited" and "I want to see it soon".

Meanwhile, Group CLC, which includes Choi Yu-jin, will release its new song "HELICOPTER (Helicopter)" on September 2 (Today).

Park Eun-hae