Record of Youth' Park Bo-gum, Actor's Dream Top Model... Your highest new '7.8%'

Seoul = = Park Bo-gums powerful wings begin, and Record of Youth has renewed its own top TV viewer ratings.On the day of the show, Sa Hye-joon (Park Bo-gum), who re-opened his dream, was portrayed.Sa Hye-joon, who decided to appear in the movie, although he was a small cast, took a step toward a new starting line as an actor.The change in the relationship between Sa Hye-joon and Ahn Jeong-ha (Park So-dam), who are close to each other, also raised questions about the future development.Sa Hye-joon decided to Top Model again in the dream of Actor that can not be abandoned.His declaration angered his father, Sa Yeong-nam (Park Soo-young), for having a bad wind again, but it was different as his mother, Han Ae-sook (Ha Hee-ra), who said he wanted to let his son live with what he wanted.Han Ae-sook encouraged his sons Top Model, and Sa Hye-joon painted a blueprint for a new dream.The beginning was manager Lee Min-jae (Shin Dong-mi), who vowed to change, as Lee Min-jae said, The future is a little early now.He said to Sa Hye-joon, I do not hate competition, but I will not start because I will fall behind in competition.Honestness was a merit of Sa Hye-joon, but he could not win in the fierce world of Actor.But Sa Hye-joons daily life did not change overnight. He still lived part-time and had to go to audition.But Sa Hye-joon, who was able to do what he wanted to do, was more brilliant than anyone else. Sa Hye-joon, who reunited with Park Do-ha at the film script reading scene, did not back down anymore.And the moment of Turning Point finally came.The filming began and Sa Hye-joon showed his presence without hesitation. Even in the five short gods, Sa Hye-joon walked everything. I knew today.Why did I desperately want to be an Actor?  His eyes were shining more than ever.Park Do-ha, who ignored himself, and his cider ending, which punched the cold reality that he had only abandoned as a futile dream, raised the heart rate of viewers.In front of the last chance, Sa Hye-joons conviction that I will keep what I want to keep made his Top Model more supportive.On the other hand, Sa Hye-joon and the stable reality of the burden of sharing the pain that I felt, I was close to the heart.I wanted to say thank you when I met you, said Sa Hye-joon, who comforted me every hard moment.Sa Hye-joon, who was struggling with his self-esteem, smiled, It was a good life for someone. I think fans and stars should not have a human relationship.And now its a friend relationship. I decided to beat up the virtue. An Jeong-has declaration heightened curiosity, foreshadowing a new relationship change.Meanwhile, Record of Youth is broadcast every Monday and Tuesday at 9 pm.

Seoul = = Park Bo-gum's powerful wings begin, and Record of Youth' has renewed its own top TV viewer ratings.

On the day of the show, Sa Hye-joon (Park Bo-gum), who re-opened his dream, was portrayed. Sa Hye-joon, who decided to appear in the movie, although he was a small cast, took a step toward a new starting line as an Actor. The change in the relationship between Sa Hye-joon and Ahn Jeong-ha (Park So-dam), who are close to each other, also raised questions about the future development.

Sa Hye-joon decided to Top Model again in the dream of Actor that can not be abandoned. His declaration angered his father, Sa Yeong-nam (Park Soo-young), for having a bad wind again, but it was different as his mother, Han Ae-sook (Ha Hee-ra), who said he wanted to let his son live with what he wanted. Han Ae-sook encouraged his son's Top Model, and Sa Hye-joon painted a blueprint for a new dream.

The beginning was manager Lee Min-jae (Shin Dong-mi), who vowed to change, as Lee Min-jae said, "The future is a little early now." He said to Sa Hye-joon, "I do not hate competition, but I will not start because I will fall behind in competition." Honestness was a merit of Sa Hye-joon, but he could not win in the fierce world of Actor.

But Sa Hye-joon's daily life did not change overnight. He still lived part-time and had to go to audition. But Sa Hye-joon, who was able to do what he wanted to do, was more brilliant than anyone else. Sa Hye-joon, who reunited with Park Do-ha at the film script reading scene, did not back down anymore. And the moment of Turning Point finally came.

The filming began and Sa Hye-joon showed his presence without hesitation. Even in the five short gods, Sa Hye-joon walked everything. "I knew today. Why did I desperately want to be an Actor? " His eyes were shining more than ever. Park Do-ha, who ignored himself, and his cider ending, which punched the cold reality that he had only abandoned as a futile dream, raised the heart rate of viewers. In front of the last chance, Sa Hye-joon's conviction that "I will keep what I want to keep" made his Top Model more supportive.

On the other hand, Sa Hye-joon and the stable reality of the burden of sharing the pain that I felt, I was close to the heart. "I wanted to say thank you when I met you," said Sa Hye-joon, who comforted me every hard moment. Sa Hye-joon, who was struggling with his self-esteem, smiled, "It was a good life for someone." "I think fans and stars should not have a human relationship. And now it's a friend relationship. I decided to beat up the "virtue." An Jeong-ha's declaration heightened curiosity, foreshadowing a new relationship change.

Meanwhile, Record of Youth' is broadcast every Monday and Tuesday at 9 pm.