"The final goal" Lee Seung-gi "can win if you're in a mood right now."

North Jeolla Province midfielder Lee Seung-gi led the team to a 1-0 victory in the second half of the 23rd round Sangju Sangmu FC Sangmu FC, the first Kyonggi in the first round of the Hanawonkyu K League 1 2020 final round at Sangju Sangmu FC Citizen Stadium on the 27th.North Jeola Province, which added three points with Lee Seung-gis goal, secured 51 points and tied the score with Daegu FC at the same time.After Kyonggi Lee Seung-gi expressed satisfaction, saying, I was ordered to be aggressive; fortunately, I scored with a chance and won.I think if I get on the mood right now, Ill be able to win, he said.Next is a one-word answer with Lee Seung-gi.-Kyonggis testimonial? It was a difficult Kyonggi. I thought of a goal. I was 0-0 by 70 minutes.- What order did you receive? I was ordered to be aggressive while helping Gustavo and Barrow.-8Kyonggis goal? There was injury. It was going to get worse. I was replaced with consideration. I went in.I didnt think I was going to score.- Ulsan drew at the same time.Everyone liked it, but I talked a lot about Kyonggi today.- What do you talk about Ulsan a lot among the players? You can catch it. When you meet Ulsan, you talk about winning.I think I can win if I get a good atmosphere right now. I am told that I am weak in the weak team and strong in the strong team.I think I should do better every time I meet a strong team.- Lee Ju-yong was delighted after scoring. Lee Ju-yong was not not able to do it, but Kim Jin-soo was burdened by the loss.I told Ju Yong that it wasnt the case, but the mood was that way. I think the team liked it better because it was a win.

North Jeolla Province midfielder Lee Seung-gi led the team to a 1-0 victory in the second half of the 23rd round Sangju Sangmu FC Sangmu FC, the first Kyonggi in the first round of the Hanawonkyu K League 1 2020 final round at Sangju Sangmu FC Citizen Stadium on the 27th. North Jeola Province, which added three points with Lee Seung-gi's goal, secured 51 points and tied the score with Daegu FC at the same time.

After Kyonggi Lee Seung-gi expressed satisfaction, saying, “I was ordered to be aggressive; fortunately, I scored with a chance and won.” “I think if I get on the mood right now, I’ll be able to win,” he said.

Next is a one-word answer with Lee Seung-gi.

-Kyonggi's testimonial? It was a difficult Kyonggi. I thought of a goal. I was 0-0 by 70 minutes.

- What order did you receive? I was ordered to be aggressive while helping Gustavo and Barrow.

-8Kyonggi's goal? There was injury. It was going to get worse. I was replaced with consideration. I went in. I didn't think I was going to score.

- Ulsan drew at the same time.Everyone liked it, but I talked a lot about Kyonggi today.

- What do you talk about Ulsan a lot among the players? You can catch it. When you meet Ulsan, you talk about winning.

I think I can win if I get a good atmosphere right now. I am told that I am weak in the weak team and strong in the strong team. I think I should do better every time I meet a strong team.

- Lee Ju-yong was delighted after scoring. Lee Ju-yong was not not able to do it, but Kim Jin-soo was burdened by the loss. I told Ju Yong that it wasn’t the case, but the mood was that way. I think the team liked it better because it was a win.