"I'm happy in the rain...Record of Youth," Park Bo-gum X Park So-dam romance, which is sweeter and harder

On the day of the show, Sa Hye-joon (Park Bo-gum), who has a flower path both for work and love, was portrayed.After appearing in the medical drama Gateway, the daily life of Sa Hye-joon, who became stardom, changed little by little.Nevertheless, the romance between Sa Hye-joon and Ahn Jeong-ha (Park So-dam), who pledge their unchanging love, caused excitement.Sa Hye-joon enjoyed the joy of success that he had hoped for. Sa Hye-joon, who heard the casting news, finished his preparation for the new character.Sa Hye-joon, who showed an impactful performance in Drama with top star Lee Hyun-soo (Seo Hyun-jin), took the eyes of viewers and watched the drama and advertisement.Even in his busy daily life, his sweet and simple love with An Jeong-ha continued. Although Sa Hye-joon, who emerged as a rising star, his conviction remained unchanged.Unlike manager Lee Min-jae (Shin Dong-mi), who wants to play a romance drama that can gain more popularity as his next film, Sa Hye-joon will appear in the historical drama Return of the King, which has good workability.I want to fill my film with what I want, even if it is ruined, Lee Min-jae, who is saying that he will not be able to advertise if he appears in the historical drama.Unlike Sa Hye-joon, who is a winner of Actor, the reality of Ahn Jeong-ha is still not clear, because the harassment of Jinju Desiigner (Geo Ji-seung) has become more and more severe no matter how hard I try.I looked back at the reasons why I was hated, and I was patient. I knew that Jinju Desiigner had mobilized an acquaintance to disgrace myself.I cant work in a space with a human like you, he said, and dont live with a life-incubation. It wasnt over here.A mother (Park Mi-hyun), who does not know that she quit a large company, suddenly came.The appearance of An Jeong-ha, who has been wrapped up in the past for a long time and has been nagging her mother, made the viewers feel heartbreaking.Record of Youth is broadcast every Monday and Tuesday at 9 pm.Photos  tvN

On the day of the show, Sa Hye-joon (Park Bo-gum), who has a flower path both for work and love, was portrayed. After appearing in the medical Drama 'Gateway', the daily life of Sa Hye-joon, who became stardom, changed little by little. Nevertheless, the romance between Sa Hye-joon and Ahn Jeong-ha (Park So-dam), who pledge their unchanging love, caused excitement.

Sa Hye-joon enjoyed the joy of success that he had hoped for. Sa Hye-joon, who heard the casting news, finished his preparation for the new character. Sa Hye-joon, who showed an impactful performance in Drama with top star Lee Hyun-soo (Seo Hyun-jin), took the eyes of viewers and watched the Drama and advertisement. Even in his busy daily life, his sweet and simple love with An Jeong-ha continued. Although Sa Hye-joon, who emerged as a rising star, his conviction remained unchanged. Unlike manager Lee Min-jae (Shin Dong-mi), who wants to play a romance Drama that can gain more popularity as his next film, Sa Hye-joon will appear in the historical Drama Return of the King, which has good workability. "I want to fill my film with what I want, even if it is ruined," Lee Min-jae, who is saying that he will not be able to advertise if he appears in the historical Drama.

Unlike Sa Hye-joon, who is a winner of Actor, the reality of Ahn Jeong-ha is still not clear, because the harassment of Jinju Desiigner (Geo Ji-seung) has become more and more severe no matter how hard I try. I looked back at the reasons why I was hated, and I was patient. I knew that Jinju Desiigner had mobilized an acquaintance to disgrace myself. “I can’t work in a space with a human like you,” he said, “and don’t live with a life-incubation.” It wasn’t over here. A mother (Park Mi-hyun), who does not know that she quit a large company, suddenly came. The appearance of An Jeong-ha, who has been wrapped up in the past for a long time and has been nagging her mother, made the viewers feel heartbreaking.

Record of Youth' is broadcast every Monday and Tuesday at 9 pm.

Photos tvN