"Meet me in Season 2" "Hometown Flex" Season 1 Finishes ..Han Hyo-joo Jang Hyuk, Local Vice X Beauty

In Hometown Flex , the last telephone connection to Han Hyo-jooo and Jang Hyuk, Hometown Flex , which was bright in the hometown of locals, ended.JTBC entertainment Hometown Flex , which was broadcast on the 20th, was broadcasted.On this day, Hometown Flex  was announced, and I recognized BEST5 taste I want to go again.Cha Tae-hyun and Lee Seung-gi mentioned Gwangjus sandy restaurant recommended by Simon Dominic, saying that they can not forget Chicken.Lee Seung-gi mentioned Chicken recommended by Hong Jin-young, saying, There are a lot of SeoulChicken but it is not in Seoul.Cha Tae-hyun and Lee Seung-gi agreed twice in a row for the fourth place.Lee Seung-gi said, This chicken is as beautiful as a model, but it is perfect taste.It was a restaurant where Kang Hoon, a former Baro Hidden guest, was a chicken-backed house. The more he thought that chicken fried soup was as good as chicken-backed soup, the more he made his mouth.The next third place was Jeonju buckwheat noodles, which was recommended by Yoon Gyun-sang.Lee Seung-gi also said, It is a delicious taste than Apgujeong, a perfect taste that has flashed eyes.Lee Seung-gi said, It is more delicious when there is ice, the flavor has risen. Cha Tae-hyun laughed, saying, I thought the taste was upgraded through Hometown Flex , but the world of gourmet is wide.Then, referring to the southern-style bean sprout soup of Jeonju, where Soi Hyun appeared, the two said, I certainly hope it is in Seoul, not in Seoul.In the meantime, he said, I want to drink again.In second place, Gwangjus perilla powder white duck soup and duck meat recommended by Hong Jin-young were selected, and Cha Tae-hyun said, I remember cucumber pickles.Cha Tae-hyun said, It was the most unfamiliar with local food, Jeonjus waterfront recommended by Defcon, he said. It was really the first taste I ate, and the last water-rice rice was more delicious.Lee Seung-gi said, It is invariant, food is careful. Naju Gomtang was the number one spot. It was a steamed restaurant picked by Gwangju local Kim Byung-hun.Lee Seung-gi, who recalled the boiled gomtang for 48 hours, said, This is an unknown taste with my head.Cha Tae-hyun, who finished the ranking, said, I remember all this, I opened my eyes to the true taste of food. Lee Seung-gi laughed, saying, Now I have only a bit of flesh left.Todays highlights were released due to the atmosphere.Lee Seung-gi said, I had a record-breaking broadcast in 17 years of broadcasting history. Almost half of it would have been broadcast, and there were some things that were edited in time.Then, the special part of the rice flour was released, and the figure was drawn at Cafe operated by Friend of Jang Hyuk, which was edited in Youngdo.The production team said, Busan people will go on a I want to see Friend to confirm this, and Busan will call the acquaintance and say that the person who called the most will win.Simon Dominic led from the phone but was running out of time, eventually winning by Jang Hyuk, as Cafe owner Friend was next to Baro.At this time, Lee Si-eons cousin arrived, and Lee Si-eon ran first in reverse.Simon Dominic recaptured the top spot again, turning Baro as many acquaintances came at once; finally Simon Dominic became king of the righteousness.Friends recommended Busan as a cheaper price than Seoul, and said, Busan is a hometown with Oiso Boys and real friends. Lets drink until we are 90 years old.The story of the poor performance was drawn on the memorable tour of Cheongju Broadcasting, starring Han Hyo-joooo.Han Hyo-joooo said, I have never cried out on the air, but it is a strange and strange feeling. It is a space with time and memories of my childhood.In the meantime, Han Hyo-joooo introduced the Cheongju Broadcasting Cultural Heritage and conveyed his love for his hometown, and the members recalled, The pride of local hometowns was also shining.Lee Seung-gi and Yunho also reminisced about their military days on the Gwangju side, moments when they saw a new look through Friends.The time when I met in my hometown.Among them, Cha Tae-hyun mentioned Lattemi from Jang Hyuks Hudangmi in Busan, and Cha Tae-hyun said, It is a hudangki who I usually know well. Lee Seung-gi said, The image of Chuno is strong and it was attractive.Jang Hyuk said, I was doing a latte a day, he said, I called you after the broadcast and said, It was hard for me.I had a clinical trial, said Jang Hyuk, who said, I had a good system, and I liked it when I was home. Cha Tae-hyun said, You did not know about your hometown. Cha Tae-hyun said, It is important to go home, I saw it like I saw it for the first time.Cha Tae-hyun and Lee Seung-gi said, This is a Seoul team. Jang Hyuk laughed, saying, I will go anytime I call it open.I then called Han Hyo-joooo, who had been worried about appearing in the entertainment before shooting.When asked about the surrounding reaction after the broadcast, Han Hyo-jooo said, I received a lot of greetings, and I contacted them for a long time and it was the power of broadcasting that was new. The biggest change was asked three times more than anything.Lee Seung-gi said, When I saw it in Seoul, the other thing was a lot of competition. Han Hyo-joooo said, I am greedy when I work.Above all, Han Hyo-joooo said, The feelings I met at Cheongju Broadcasting were special, and my heart was cluttered. I am grateful that the places of memories are made like an album.Hometown Flex  captures the broadcast screen

In Hometown Flex ', the last telephone connection to Han Hyo-jooo and Jang Hyuk, Hometown Flex ', which was bright in the hometown of locals, ended.

JTBC entertainment Hometown Flex ', which was broadcast on the 20th, was broadcasted.

On this day, Hometown Flex ' was announced, and I recognized 'BEST5 taste I want to go again'. Cha Tae-hyun and Lee Seung-gi mentioned Gwangju's sandy restaurant recommended by Simon Dominic, saying that they can not forget Chicken. Lee Seung-gi mentioned Chicken recommended by Hong Jin-young, saying, "There are a lot of Seoul Chicken but it is not in Seoul."

Cha Tae-hyun and Lee Seung-gi agreed twice in a row for the fourth place. Lee Seung-gi said, "This Chicken is as beautiful as a model, but it is perfect taste." It was a restaurant where Kang Hoon, a former Baro Hidden guest, was a Chicken-backed house. The more he thought that Chicken fried soup was as good as Chicken-backed soup, the more he made his mouth.

The next third place was Jeonju buckwheat noodles, which was recommended by Yoon Gyun-sang. Lee Seung-gi also said, "It is a delicious taste than Apgujeong, a perfect taste that has flashed eyes."

Lee Seung-gi said, "It is more delicious when there is ice, the flavor has risen." Cha Tae-hyun laughed, saying, "I thought the taste was upgraded through Hometown Flex ', but the world of gourmet is wide."

Then, referring to the southern-style bean sprout soup of Jeonju, where Soi Hyun appeared, the two said, "I certainly hope it is in Seoul, not in Seoul." In the meantime, he said, "I want to drink again."

In second place, Gwangju's perilla powder white duck soup and duck meat recommended by Hong Jin-young were selected, and Cha Tae-hyun said, "I remember cucumber pickles."

Cha Tae-hyun said, "It was the most unfamiliar with local food, Jeonju's waterfront recommended by Defcon," he said. "It was really the first taste I ate, and the last water-rice rice was more delicious."

Lee Seung-gi said, "It is invariant, food is careful." Naju Gomtang was the number one spot. It was a steamed restaurant picked by Gwangju local Kim Byung-hun. Lee Seung-gi, who recalled the boiled gomtang for 48 hours, said, "This is an unknown taste with my head."

Cha Tae-hyun, who finished the ranking, said, "I remember all this, I opened my eyes to the true taste of food." Lee Seung-gi laughed, saying, "Now I have only a bit of flesh left."

Today's highlights were released due to the atmosphere. Lee Seung-gi said, "I had a record-breaking broadcast in 17 years of broadcasting history." "Almost half of it would have been broadcast, and there were some things that were edited in time."

Then, the special part of the rice flour was released, and the figure was drawn at Cafe operated by Friend of Jang Hyuk, which was edited in Youngdo. The production team said, "Busan people will go on a 'I want to see Friend' to confirm this, and Busan will call the acquaintance and say that the person who called the most will win.

Simon Dominic led from the phone but was running out of time, eventually winning by Jang Hyuk, as Cafe owner Friend was next to Baro.

At this time, Lee Si-eon's cousin arrived, and Lee Si-eon ran first in reverse. Simon Dominic recaptured the top spot again, turning Baro as many acquaintances came at once; finally Simon Dominic became king of the righteousness.

Friends recommended Busan as "a cheaper price than Seoul," and said, "Busan is a hometown with 'Oiso Boys' and real Friends." "Let's drink until we are 90 years old."

The story of the poor performance was drawn on the memorable tour of Cheongju Broadcasting, starring Han Hyo-joooo. Han Hyo-joooo said, "I have never cried out on the air, but it is a strange and strange feeling." "It is a space with time and memories of my childhood."

In the meantime, Han Hyo-joooo introduced the Cheongju Broadcasting Cultural Heritage and conveyed his love for his hometown, and the members recalled, "The pride of local hometowns was also shining."

Lee Seung-gi and Yunho also reminisced about their military days on the Gwangju side, moments when they saw a new look through Friends. The time when I met in my hometown. Among them, Cha Tae-hyun mentioned Lattemi from Jang Hyuk's Hudangmi in Busan, and Cha Tae-hyun said, "It is a hudangki who I usually know well." Lee Seung-gi said, "The image of Chuno is strong and it was attractive." Jang Hyuk said, "I was doing a latte a day," he said, "I called you after the broadcast and said, "It was hard for me."

"I had a clinical trial," said Jang Hyuk, who said, "I had a good system," and "I liked it when I was home." Cha Tae-hyun said, "You did not know about your hometown." Cha Tae-hyun said, "It is important to go home, I saw it like I saw it for the first time."

Cha Tae-hyun and Lee Seung-gi said, "This is a Seoul team." Jang Hyuk laughed, saying, "I will go anytime I call it open."

I then called Han Hyo-joooo, who had been worried about appearing in the entertainment before shooting. When asked about the surrounding reaction after the broadcast, Han Hyo-jooo said, "I received a lot of greetings, and I contacted them for a long time and it was the power of broadcasting that was new." "The biggest change was asked three times more than anything.

Lee Seung-gi said, "When I saw it in Seoul, the other thing was a lot of competition." Han Hyo-joooo said, "I am greedy when I work."

Above all, Han Hyo-joooo said, "The feelings I met at Cheongju Broadcasting were special, and my heart was cluttered." "I am grateful that the places of memories are made like an album."

Hometown Flex ' captures the broadcast screen