Hometown Flex ' Lee Seung-gi "Han Hyo-joo, Crying for a Safety Bar...' Steamy Chemie

Lee Seung-gi shows off Han Hyo-joo and steamy chemistry at Hometown Flex In the TVN entertainment program Hometown Flex  broadcasted on the 20th, the unbroadcast was released.On the day of the broadcast, Cha Tae-hyun said, I was so shocked that I had to ask Cheongju Broadcasting three times.Lee Seung-gi also mentioned Han Hyo-joo, saying, Through that opportunity, I understood the friend in 15 years.In the unbroadcasting of the follow-up Cheongju Broadcasting, Lee Seung-gi announced the tears of Han Hyo-joo in Cafe, which melted the rain-hit body.Lee Seung-gi laughed, saying, Hyoju grabbed a safety bar in front of Cheongju Broadcasting Girls High School and cried. How realistic it is.Han Hyo-joo bowed his head in a shy manner and replied, I have rarely cried since I came out on the air, but this is strange.

Lee Seung-gi shows off Han Hyo-joo and 'steamy' chemistry at Hometown Flex

In the TVN entertainment program Hometown Flex broadcasted on the 20th, the unbroadcast was released.

On the day of the broadcast, Cha Tae-hyun said, "I was so shocked that I had to ask Cheongju Broadcasting three times." Lee Seung-gi also mentioned Han Hyo-joo, saying, "Through that opportunity, I understood the friend in 15 years."

In the unbroadcasting of the follow-up Cheongju Broadcasting, Lee Seung-gi announced the tears of Han Hyo-joo in Cafe, which melted the rain-hit body. Lee Seung-gi laughed, saying, "Hyoju grabbed a safety bar in front of Cheongju Broadcasting Girls' High School and cried. How realistic it is."

Han Hyo-joo bowed his head in a shy manner and replied, "I have rarely cried since I came out on the air, but this is strange."