"Flower of Evil" Lee Joon-gi "A lot of troubled Moon Chae-won, I'll have to buy you something delicious."

Actor Lee Joon-gi was overjoyed by his second Acting breath with Moon Chae-won.Cable channel tvN tree drama The Flower of Evil (playplayed by Yoo Jung-hee, directed by Kim Cheol-gyu) is a suspense melody, a couple of a man who hid a brutal past and changed his identity, and a homicide detective wife who traces his past, Lee Joon-gi and Moon Chae-won have once again joined forces after the drama Criminal Mind to show impressive Acting.Lee Joon-gi has been honest about his reunited feelings with Moon Chae-won and his impressive feelings in a recent written interview.In fact, I used to meet with Moon Chae-won several times before I was worried about the work called Flower of Evil and share life stories that I was worried about.Even when I had a lot of trouble before I decided on Flower of Evil, I was able to get confidence by telling Chae Won s story Character that my brother can make it attractive enough. Lee Joon-gi was a great force for partner Moon Chae-won in making an act by going to and from metal craft Baek Hee-sung and serial killer son Do Hyun-soo.Actor Moon Chae-won in the field is delicate and highly focused and is an actor who is worried until he can interpret the Feeling.So when I was aligning the Acting sum, I was more stimulated and helped in the Feeling part.Because there was a car support, Do Hyun-soos Feelings could feel more desperate.It is an actor who makes the immersion of the drama very well, so it would have been really hard to express the Feeling of the car support in this work.Ive had a lot of hardships, and Im going to have to buy you something delicious next time so you can get your energy back. (Laughs)
Actor Lee Joon-gi was overjoyed by his second Acting breath with Moon Chae-won.Cable channel tvN tree drama The Flower of Evil (playplayed by Yoo Jung-hee, directed by Kim Cheol-gyu) is a suspense melody, a couple of a man who hid a brutal past and changed his identity, and a homicide detective wife who traces his past, Lee Joon-gi and Moon Chae-won have once again joined forces after the drama Criminal Mind to show impressive Acting.Lee Joon-gi has been honest about his reunited feelings with Moon Chae-won and his impressive feelings in a recent written interview.In fact, I used to meet with Moon Chae-won several times before I was worried about the work called Flower of Evil and share life stories that I was worried about.Even when I had a lot of trouble before I decided on Flower of Evil, I was able to get confidence by telling Chae Won s story Character that my brother can make it attractive enough. Lee Joon-gi was a great force for partner Moon Chae-won in making an act by going to and from metal craft Baek Hee-sung and serial killer son Do Hyun-soo.Actor Moon Chae-won in the field is delicate and highly focused and is an actor who is worried until he can interpret the Feeling.So when I was aligning the Acting sum, I was more stimulated and helped in the Feeling part.Because there was a car support, Do Hyun-soos Feelings could feel more desperate.It is an actor who makes the immersion of the drama very well, so it would have been really hard to express the Feeling of the car support in this work.Ive had a lot of hardships, and Im going to have to buy you something delicious next time so you can get your energy back. (Laughs)

Actor Lee Joon-gi was overjoyed by his second Acting breath with Moon Chae-won.

Cable channel tvN tree drama "The Flower of Evil" (playplayed by Yoo Jung-hee, directed by Kim Cheol-gyu) is a suspense melody, a couple of a man who hid a brutal past and changed his identity, and a homicide detective wife who traces his past, Lee Joon-gi and Moon Chae-won have once again joined forces after the drama "Criminal Mind" to show impressive Acting.

Lee Joon-gi has been honest about his reunited Feelings with Moon Chae-won and his impressive Feelings in a recent written interview.

"In fact, I used to meet with Moon Chae-won several times before I was worried about the work called 'Flower of Evil' and share life stories that I was worried about. Even when I had a lot of trouble before I decided on 'Flower of Evil', I was able to get confidence by telling Chae Won 's story' Character that my brother can make it attractive enough. "

Lee Joon-gi was a great force for partner Moon Chae-won in making an act by going to and from metal craft Baek Hee-sung and serial killer son Do Hyun-soo.

"Actor Moon Chae-won in the field is delicate and highly focused and is an Actor who is worried until he can interpret the Feeling. So when I was aligning the Acting sum, I was more stimulated and helped in the Feeling part. Because there was a car support, Do Hyun-soo's Feelings could feel more desperate. It is an Actor who makes the immersion of the drama very well, so it would have been really hard to express the Feeling of the car support in this work. I've had a lot of hardships, and I'm going to have to buy you something delicious next time so you can get your energy back. (Laughs)"