Record of Youth' Park Bo-gum, unwavering My Way 'hot sympathy'

Park Bo-gums softness to achieve his own dreams is giving a hot sympathy.TVNs Drama Record of Youth (director Ahn Gil-ho, playwright Ha Myung-hee, production fan entertainment, studio dragon) is causing viewers to over-indulge.It is hurt by the unforgettable reality, but it has inspired the brilliant O-nu-ri sympathy of youth who tries to achieve his dream with his own power without giving up.The ranking of the topic also showed its power by alkying.According to Good Data Corporation, a topic analysis agency, the company ranked first for two consecutive weeks from the second week of September to the third week of September in the overall drama category including terrestrial, general and cable, and also ranked first in the affective program Drama for two consecutive weeks in the content influence index (CPI Powered by RACOI).At the center is the main character, Sa Hye-joon, played by Park Bo-gum.Park Bo-gum is a youth who constantly tops the top model and swallows tears in failure even in the reality that does not go his way.Although he is a youth who has not achieved anything, his O-nu-ri is brilliant because he has a conviction that tomorrow is expected.Sa Hye-joon does not give in to reality or compromise moderately to sweet temptation.It seems sometimes reckless to achieve a dream with the power of the Orot, not the help of someone, but the viewers are also giving hot support because they know that it will shine more than today.Sa Hye-joon was no different from ordinary youth, and when he came down from a colorful runway, his real-life Attack continued, and even in the cold evaluation of a vain dream, he always confronted with his dignity.Such a belief of Sa Hye-joon was more brilliant in front of the hand of Charlie Jung (Lee Seung-jun) who would make him Actor.I had to hear the painful words you can not do that again, but I returned the answer I do not like my shape now, but it is not good.Sa Hye-joon, who wanted to stand up with his own strength more than anyone else, said, I should stop because I can not do it alone.He was more desperate than anyone else, and he was doing his best, so his cheer was poured into his future.The moment I promised to close my dream with the military, I was cast in a movie I wanted to appear in.It was a small role with only five scenes, but my heart was pounding again in front of the moment I could dream.Sa Hye-joon, who prepared his best to know that it was the last opportunity given to him, did not miss the opportunity.He realized to himself that the theory of the sluggish class, which breaks the wings of youths running to unfold their dreams and throws defeat, does not belong to him.Why I wanted to be an actor, and for Actor, spoon is just a tool to eat. His narration gave Qataris and heavy echoes at the same time.His Top Model for the Shuth Flower Road is starting now. He has begun to show his presence as an Actor, but the bitter reality remains.A wall of reality that must be broken and overcome is waiting for him.Drama casting has been canceled in the scheme of former agency Lee Tae-soo (Lee Chang-hoon), but it does not get frustrated and only gets stronger.I believe that I work for me more than I work for others, he said to his self-defeating manager Lee Min-jae (Shin Dong-mi), and expressed his belief that he would be better through this work, saying, There is no free in the world.But he said, I dont have much time, and sometimes I laugh, but I dont laugh. He recalled how much this moment was desperate and important to him.It was a word for Lee Min-jae who was with his dream, but it was also a firm will to catch himself so that he did not regret it.Park Bo-gum said earlier that he tried to resemble Sa Hye-joon, who has a clear sense of value and subjectivity.As he said, expectations are focused on the hot tomorrow of Sa Hye-joon, who moved the hearts of viewers with no abandonment.Meanwhile, the 7th episode of TVNs Drama Record of Youth will be broadcast at 9 p.m. on the 28th (Mon.iMBC  TVN screen capture

Park Bo-gum's "softness" to achieve his own dreams is giving a hot sympathy.

TVN's Drama Record of Youth' (director Ahn Gil-ho, playwright Ha Myung-hee, production fan entertainment, studio dragon) is causing viewers to over-indulge. It is hurt by the unforgettable reality, but it has inspired the brilliant O-nu-ri sympathy of youth who tries to achieve his dream with his own power without giving up. The ranking of the topic also showed its power by 'alkying'. According to Good Data Corporation, a topic analysis agency, the company ranked first for two consecutive weeks from the second week of September to the third week of September in the overall Drama category including terrestrial, general and cable, and also ranked first in the "affective program Drama" for two consecutive weeks in the content influence index (CPI Powered by RACOI).

At the center is the main character, Sa Hye-joon, played by Park Bo-gum. Park Bo-gum is a youth who constantly tops the Top Model and swallows tears in failure even in the reality that does not go his way. Although he is a youth who has not achieved anything, his O-nu-ri is brilliant because he has a conviction that tomorrow is expected. Sa Hye-joon does not give in to reality or compromise moderately to sweet temptation. It seems sometimes reckless to achieve a dream with the power of the Orot, not the help of someone, but the viewers are also giving hot support because they know that it will shine more than today.

Sa Hye-joon was no different from ordinary youth, and when he came down from a colorful runway, his real-life Attack continued, and even in the cold evaluation of a vain dream, he always confronted with his dignity. Such a belief of Sa Hye-joon was more brilliant in front of the hand of Charlie Jung (Lee Seung-jun) who would make him Actor. I had to hear the painful words "you can not do that" again, but I returned the answer "I do not like my shape now, but it is not good". Sa Hye-joon, who wanted to stand up with his own strength more than anyone else, said, "I should stop because I can not do it alone." He was more desperate than anyone else, and he was doing his best, so his cheer was poured into his future.

The moment I promised to close my dream with the military, I was cast in a movie I wanted to appear in. It was a small role with only five scenes, but my heart was pounding again in front of the moment I could dream. Sa Hye-joon, who prepared his best to know that it was the last opportunity given to him, did not miss the opportunity. He realized to himself that the theory of the "sluggish class", which breaks the wings of youths running to unfold their dreams and throws defeat, does not belong to him. Why I wanted to be an Actor, and for Actor, spoon is just a tool to eat. "His narration gave Qataris and heavy echoes at the same time.

His Top Model for the “Shuth” Flower Road is starting now. He has begun to show his presence as an Actor, but the bitter reality remains. A wall of reality that must be broken and overcome is waiting for him. Drama casting has been canceled in the scheme of former agency Lee Tae-soo (Lee Chang-hoon), but it does not get frustrated and only gets stronger. "I believe that I work for me more than I work for others," he said to his self-defeating manager Lee Min-jae (Shin Dong-mi), and expressed his belief that he would be better through this work, saying, "There is no free in the world." But he said, “I don’t have much time, and sometimes I laugh, but I don’t laugh.” He recalled how much this moment was desperate and important to him. It was a word for Lee Min-jae who was with his dream, but it was also a firm will to catch himself so that he did not regret it.

Park Bo-gum said earlier that he tried to resemble Sa Hye-joon, who has a clear sense of value and subjectivity. As he said, expectations are focused on the hot tomorrow of Sa Hye-joon, who moved the hearts of viewers with no abandonment.

Meanwhile, the 7th episode of TVN's Drama Record of Youth' will be broadcast at 9 p.m. on the 28th (Mon.

iMBC TVN screen capture