The Yacht Expeditionary crews stepped on land in 40 hours

Yacht expedition crews hit the land in about 40 hours.The Yot Expedition broadcast on the 31st was depicted on the second day on the Sea.Choi Siwon was surprised to see the light while watching at night Sea. Choi Siwon said, Sea seems more unpredictable than I thought.I thought about an hour, but the speed was fast, he said. I was in front of me at some point and I did not know what to do to wake Sea captain. Choi Choi Siwon woke up Kim Seung-jin Sea captain, who was unable to rest after agonizing; Sea captain said, It was a situation we only had to avoid.Choi Choi Siwon sighed, It was almost a big day.The crew greeted the second morning above Sea; Kim Seung-jin Sea captain called the crew.It turned out to be to tell you how to prepare a contact to step on the ground.I felt good, I could step on the ground that was not shaken in an hour or two, if thats the condition, Jang said.The yacht expedition stepped on the ground in about 40 hours. Its still okay, but I think I should be ready because I have land sickness.

Yacht expedition crews hit the land in about 40 hours.

The 'Yot Expedition' broadcast on the 31st was depicted on the second day on the Sea.

Choi Siwon was surprised to see the light while watching at night Sea. Choi Siwon said, "Sea seems more unpredictable than I thought. I thought about an hour, but the speed was fast, "he said." I was in front of me at some point and I did not know what to do to wake Sea captain. "

Choi Choi Siwon woke up Kim Seung-jin Sea captain, who was unable to rest after agonizing; Sea captain said, "It was a situation we only had to avoid." Choi Choi Siwon sighed, "It was almost a big day."

The crew greeted the second morning above Sea; Kim Seung-jin Sea captain called the crew. It turned out to be to tell you how to prepare a 'contact' to step on the ground.

"I felt good, I could step on the ground that was not shaken in an hour or two, if that's the condition," Jang said.

The yacht expedition stepped on the ground in about 40 hours. "It's still okay, but I think I should be ready because I have land sickness."