'It's OK to Not Be OK' Park Gyoo-yeong "Deep affection for South Juri, I'm sorry to leave" End testimony

Actor Park Gyoo-yeong gave an end impression of TVN Saturday drama Psycho but its okay.Park Gyoo-yeong said on the 10th, I am grateful to the viewers who have sent a lot of love to the drama Psycho but it is okay and South Juri through the companys entertainment company. I made good memories with the actors, directors and staff.It was a precious time to be able to grow and grow a lot. I hope you have been healing a little while watching the drama. I am so sorry to leave South Juri as I have acted with deep affection.I was really happy to be able to play the South Juri full of anti-war charm. Also, As the South Juri has grown in the drama, I will try to find it again in the near future with a more grown appearance, so I would like to ask for your interest and love.Park Gyoo-yeong was noted for his anti-war acting skills in the role of mental health nurse Nam Juri in Psycho but OK.As a nurse, the appearance of South Juri, who was professional but unfavorable and pure in love, led to the sympathy of many people.Park Gyoo-yeong not only shows a pure and unrequited love, but also has received a great deal of acclaim from viewers, capturing the process of growing love and friendship as the time goes by.Especially, when I drink alcohol, I put on a strong impression by expressing the loveliness of Park Gyoo-yeong, which changes 180 degrees, and renewing the life character.

Actor Park Gyoo-yeong gave an End impression of TVN Saturday drama 'Psycho but it's okay'.

Park Gyoo-yeong said on the 10th, "I am grateful to the viewers who have sent a lot of love to the drama 'Psycho but it is okay' and 'South Juri' through the company's entertainment company. I made good memories with the Actors, directors and staff. It was a precious time to be able to grow and grow a lot. "

"I hope you have been healing a little while watching the drama. I am so sorry to leave South Juri as I have acted with deep affection. I was really happy to be able to play the South Juri full of anti-war charm. " Also, "As the South Juri has grown in the drama, I will try to find it again in the near future with a more grown appearance, so I would like to ask for your interest and love."

Park Gyoo-yeong was noted for his anti-war acting skills in the role of mental health nurse Nam Juri in 'Psycho but OK'. As a nurse, the appearance of South Juri, who was professional but unfavorable and pure in love, led to the sympathy of many people. Park Gyoo-yeong not only shows a pure and unrequited love, but also has received a great deal of acclaim from viewers, capturing the process of growing love and friEndship as the time goes by. Especially, when I drink alcohol, I put on a strong impression by expressing the loveliness of Park Gyoo-yeong, which changes 180 degrees, and renewing the life Character.